Your are the 339th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

stephanie
TotalPost:32
7X5 photo book Reply

i got an email for a free 7X5 photo book but when i checkout, it charges me for the book plus shipping and then it tells me after paying for the book would i get a credit in my account for the free photo book. artscow, if you have to buy something first, i think you should say that on the email but instead you lured people in thinking it's free without any pruchase first. if i have to buy something first, i might as well just use the free credits that i have in my account for the free 8X8 credit and just pay for shipping, it would still be bigger and cheaper than the free 7X5 photo book with purchase. how could you do business like that? i attached the email below.

Dear stephanie,

Times have passed when you could buy a loaf of bread for a few cents with all the inflation surrounding us. It's also true that there is no free lunch. But we believe in the current economic downturn, this is probably the next best thing. We're giving you more than what you're paying for!

ArtsCow are giving away free photo books to our customers. We want our faithful returning customers to be rewarded with a plethora of free giveaways.

Order Value Freebies Link
    More than $10
    (including shipping fee) 7” x 5” (40-paged) Photo Book http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx

9/10/2009 21:49:45

Trisha
TotalPost:102
RE:7X5 photo book Reply

Stephanie,

I think what they really meant is that you have to purchase something that's worth at least $10 dollars and then you will get a credit for the free 7x5 40 pages photobook. I'm guessing that this coupon code will probably show up in your credit section.

>i got an email for a free 7X5 photo book but when i checkout, it charges me for the book plus shipping and then it tells me after paying for the book would i get a credit in my account for the free photo book. artscow, if you have to buy something first, i think you should say that on the email but instead you lured people in thinking it's free without any pruchase first. if i have to buy something first, i might as well just use the free credits that i have in my account for the free 8X8 credit and just pay for shipping, it would still be bigger and cheaper than the free 7X5 photo book with purchase. how could you do business like that? i attached the email below.
    >
    >Dear stephanie,
    >
    >Times have passed when you could buy a loaf of bread for a few cents with all the inflation surrounding us. It's also true that there is no free lunch. But we believe in the current economic downturn, this is probably the next best thing. We're giving you more than what you're paying for!
    >
    >ArtsCow are giving away free photo books to our customers. We want our faithful returning customers to be rewarded with a plethora of free giveaways.
    >
    >Order Value Freebies Link
    >More than $10
    >(including shipping fee) 7” x 5” (40-paged) Photo Book http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
10/10/2009 1:16:29
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1