Your are the 535th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Linda Slycord
TotalPost:4
Question about Ordering a Second Copy Reply

I have ordered 6 books in the 8x8 size and I love them. As a matter of face, I love them so much that I want to order 12x12 copies of each. I'm thinking ahead and each of my children will need their own copy someday...and so they can alternate when I die...some they get 12x12 and others they get 8x8. In the meantime, I have 12x12's until the date of my departure (many years from now) to enjoy!

What I want to do is make this a simple process. My albums are all set up and I just want to order them again...except in the 12x12 size. I thought that this would be so easy...but if it is, I'm missing something.

Help?
13/2/2011 3:21:24

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Question about Ordering a Second Copy Reply

Linda
    open your book in Silverlight desighner then use the save as option. click on the size of your choice in the drop down menu, use save as and give it a different name to help you know which is which and hey presto! One word of warning, just make sure that your pictures and elements are high enough resolution to double in size (from your original 6 x 6 to new 12 x 12)
    -----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
13/2/2011 18:39:16

Linda Slycord
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Question about Ordering a Second Copy Reply

>Linda
    >open your book in Silverlight desighner then use the save as option. click on the size of your choice in the drop down menu, use save as and give it a different name to help you know which is which and hey presto! One word of warning, just make sure that your pictures and elements are high enough resolution to double in size (from your original 6 x 6 to new 12 x 12)

Thanks so much for the help!
24/2/2011 8:55:22
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1