Your are the 1074th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Lisa
TotalPost:18
Deluxe Books Question Reply

I am a photographer and would like to start offering the deluxe books to my clients, however, I have three questions.

Can I remove the page numbers?
    Can I remove the Artscow logo on the back cover?
    If I can do these things, what are the charges?

I ordered some samples and they came with the numbers and logo. Otherwise, I like the quality and look forward to using Artscow.
18/11/2011 2:27:33

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:Deluxe Books Question Reply

>I am a photographer and would like to start offering the deluxe books to my clients, however, I have three questions.
    >
    >Can I remove the page numbers?
    >Can I remove the Artscow logo on the back cover?
    >If I can do these things, what are the charges?
    >
    >I ordered some samples and they came with the numbers and logo. Otherwise, I like the quality and look forward to using Artscow.

yes, you can switch off the page numbers. Thats FOC. You can remove the AC logo (cost varies depending on the book size). The only thing that can't be removed is the barcode as this identifies who orders the book.

-----------------------------------------------
    See my free templates here -
    http://www.artscow.com/design-catvinnat
    See my designer kits here -
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/catvinnat
21/11/2011 4:02:00

Lisa
RE:RE:Deluxe Books Question Reply

How do I turn off the page numbers and remove the artscow logo on the deluxe books? I'd like to put my order in within the next few hours!!!

>>I am a photographer and would like to start offering the deluxe books to my clients, however, I have three questions.
    >>
    >>Can I remove the page numbers?
    >>Can I remove the Artscow logo on the back cover?
    >>If I can do these things, what are the charges?
    >>
    >>I ordered some samples and they came with the numbers and logo. Otherwise, I like the quality and look forward to using Artscow.
    >
    >yes, you can switch off the page numbers. Thats FOC. You can remove the AC logo (cost varies depending on the book size). The only thing that can't be removed is the barcode as this identifies who orders the book.
    >
28/11/2011 13:25:43

Lisa
RE:RE:RE:Deluxe Books Question Reply

I figured out how to turn off the page numbers, but I can't seem to find how to remove the artscow logo. I am ordering deluxe books in size 6x6 and 8x8. I may order deluxe books in size 4x4 in the future. Can anyone give directions for how to turn off the artscow logo? Also, how much extra does it cost to remove it?
    Thanks,
    Lisa
5/3/2012 0:30:46

Cassie
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:RE:RE:Deluxe Books Question Reply

Dear Lisa,

There is no artscow logo printed on deluxe photobook, but there will be our website and barcode number on the back cover, which is not possible to remove.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Cassie

>I figured out how to turn off the page numbers, but I can't seem to find how to remove the artscow logo. I am ordering deluxe books in size 6x6 and 8x8. I may order deluxe books in size 4x4 in the future. Can anyone give directions for how to turn off the artscow logo? Also, how much extra does it cost to remove it?
    >Thanks,
    >Lisa
    >
8/3/2012 16:21:10

mithcd
TotalPost:53

>I am a photographer and would like to start offering the deluxe books to my clients, however, I have three questions.
    >
    >Can I remove the page numbers?
    >Can I remove the Artscow logo on the back cover?
    >If I can do these things, what are the charges?
    >
    >I ordered some samples and they came with the numbers and logo. Otherwise, I like the quality and look forward to using Artscow.

Hi. I would like to ask if this feature would be considered some time in the future to be added?

-----------------------------------------------
    A picture is a poem without words.
20/6/2012 2:40:25

WAI SON HO
TotalPost:1

I was going to say the same thing.
    It would be perfect if we can remove the artscow link on the top of the barcode, i don't mind the barcode but somehow we want the book as our own photobook instead of some sort of advertisment for artscow.
    Please deal with the problems and we don't mind paying few US dollars to have the web link removed, thank you.
20/6/2012 13:46:35
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1