Your are the 759th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Deb
TotalPost:119
Question regarding photobook. Reply

I am a nervous wreck. I ordered 5 books all without having seen one before. I have a question. It says 30 pages. I did not have 30 pages. Will all 30 be in the book or will you only print what I have included? I DO NOT want 12-14 empty white pages in my book. PLease reply. thanks
28/8/2008 5:45:35

NT
TotalPost:191
RE:Question regarding photobook. Reply

Hi Deb,
    I could be wrong, but I believe the unused pages will be blank pages since 30 pages are standard. I don't know when you placed the order, but I hope it is not too late to ask Berry or William to cancel the order and then you modify the photobooks again.
    Good luck,
    Ngoc

>I am a nervous wreck. I ordered 5 books all without having seen one before. I have a question. It says 30 pages. I did not have 30 pages. Will all 30 be in the book or will you only print what I have included? I DO NOT want 12-14 empty white pages in my book. PLease reply. thanks
28/8/2008 6:35:56

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Question regarding photobook. Reply

I'm also pretty sure it works the way ngoc mentioned.

IF you can't cancel them maybe try thinking outside the box and using the blank pages for a journal or to pop poem or something like that in those pages?

I know it does not fix the problem but maybe help with it... Sorry we can't do more for you
28/8/2008 9:13:23

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279

Hi Deb,

You will still received 30 pages but with blank pages for not being designed. Thank you.

William

>I am a nervous wreck. I ordered 5 books all without having seen one before. I have a question. It says 30 pages. I did not have 30 pages. Will all 30 be in the book or will you only print what I have included? I DO NOT want 12-14 empty white pages in my book. PLease reply. thanks
28/8/2008 11:15:21

Deb
TotalPost:119

I do not want blank pages! That will look ridiculous! Is there any way to stop the order and let me revise the book? If not I guess I am stuck with 5 ridiculous looking books. I Am in the process of revising the book now that I Know. I wish it had said somewhere in the ordering process that you CAN NOT HAVE LESS THAN 30 pages.

28/8/2008 20:30:19
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1