Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

NT
TotalPost:191
Photo layout, them and background Reply

Hi Berry,
    A friend of mine refer me to this website and I want to create a photobook also, but it seems like I am experiencing the same issues that the others are facing. would you please notify us (or members) when these features are available so we won't waste our time? I like the design and samples that you displayed but it won't do us any good if we can't get to it.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ngoc
21/7/2008 6:58:23

Kate Morgan
TotalPost:11
RE:Photo layout, them and background Reply

Just chiming in to say that I'm also having problems, as has a friend that I've referred. The themes/backgrounds/layouts have not been loading for at least 24 hours now. We are just taken to a blank page.

Very frustrating, especially as I have several photobooks to make and limited timeto make them in.

Berry, or anyone else, can this be fixed, please?
21/7/2008 19:34:46

Tammy
TotalPost:4
RE:Photo layout, them and background Reply

>Hi Berry,
    >A friend of mine refer me to this website and I want to create a photobook also, but it seems like I am experiencing the same issues that the others are facing. would you please notify us (or members) when these features are available so we won't waste our time? I like the design and samples that you displayed but it won't do us any good if we can't get to it.
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Ngoc
    I am having the same problem. I am trying to finish a book I have already started and the layout, background and theme won't load just gives me a blank page. I have been trying for almost 24 hours to get this to work. Help! I have 12 hours left to use my free credit!
21/7/2008 22:05:26
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1