Your are the 4016th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1
AuthorPosts

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
54 Design Cards & Mousepad (pictures included) Reply

i received these and several other gift items and am VERY pleased. the cards are WONDERFUL and i am looking to order several more!

-----------------------------------------------
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
15/8/2008 6:23:50

Jeff Copeland
TotalPost:3
RE:54 Design Cards & Mousepad (pictures included) Reply

Megan,

I am asking everyone I can about their playing cards, I see that they look great, I would like to know, compared to bicycle playing cards, are they the exact same size? I am trying to get some printed with my name on them to perform a magic trick and they need to be the same exact size, Artscow has not responded to my email and I need to know.

Jeff
24/9/2008 7:13:10

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:54 Design Cards & Mousepad (pictures included) Reply

>Megan,
    >
    >I am asking everyone I can about their playing cards, I see that they look great, I would like to know, compared to bicycle playing cards, are they the exact same size? I am trying to get some printed with my name on them to perform a magic trick and they need to be the same exact size, Artscow has not responded to my email and I need to know.
    >
    >Jeff

Do you have a Bicycle playing card on hand that you could measure because I don't have them but the cards artscow sells are exactly 2.5"x3.5" ... it says it on the description and I just measured for you to see if that was just rounded but it is exact (I used 2 different rulers).

BTW Megs, I didn't see this before, they are cute
24/9/2008 7:15:34

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105

Geesh, you guys with all your pics are making me jealous! I'm waiting for my stuff to arrive and getting more and more anxious! LOL!

>i received these and several other gift items and am VERY pleased. the cards are WONDERFUL and i am looking to order several more!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
24/9/2008 9:01:33

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:54 Design Cards & Mousepad (pictures included) Reply

HEY Meg that are awesome!! i love them!
24/9/2008 10:18:34

joanna
TotalPost:8

>i received these and several other gift items and am VERY pleased. the cards are WONDERFUL and i am looking to order several more!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    i was hestitant to buy these, now i def will.
26/9/2008 21:40:26

Linda Styckiewicz
TotalPost:6

My daughter just came back from Europe I think this would make a great gift.
7/11/2008 0:34:11

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

nice family pix and I am thinkin of ordering this for my in overseas.
7/12/2008 21:14:40

Linda R
TotalPost:11

I got several sets of the 54 design playing cards, made of pix from our Disney trip. I LOVE THEM. They are a great gift to the others who were with us. I enjoy my own because it is a fast and fun way to look back at your trip just by flipping thru the cards.
    I know, if the deal is right, I will order these for future occassions too.
    I highly recommend. SHipping on these is really fast. (in my experience)
    (and it's fun to pick which picture goes on which card)
2/9/2009 9:02:36

gaga
TotalPost:57

Very nice. That album is priceless. Don't ever loose that. Family looks great together too.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
10/6/2012 0:02:03

vivek
TotalPost:24

Really Awesome Personalized Cards. It can be a good Personalized gift idea for anyone.
19/8/2014 0:27:46

RD
TotalPost:1590

Please note that if you prefer to have only the photo appear it is possible to delete the card face, i.e. the numbers and suit symbol when using the Silverlight design. This will give you a deck of photo cards all with a common image on the back.
14/9/2014 5:50:14

Vanessa Michael Cancer
TotalPost:1

They're beautiful... Looks like I could post all the memories on the wall :D
11/12/2014 12:54:16
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1