Your are the 360th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

deborah
TotalPost:2
umbrella Reply

I'm designing my first umbrella and I'm using a photo for the full area of each panel.
    I know to fill in the gray area completely.
    What I don't understand is how to specify the color of the area along the spines and at the crown of the umbrella. Those areas are shown as white. How do I change them to black ? I've looked an d looked and can't figure it out.
    I don't think that the terminologies are easy to understand so it's very possible the answer in right in front of me, but can you explain please?
    Thanks -
15/9/2013 9:04:57

deborah
TotalPost:2
RE:umbrella Reply

>I'm designing my first umbrella and I'm using a photo for the full area of each panel.
    >I know to fill in the gray area completely.
    >What I don't understand is how to specify the color of the area along the spines and at the crown of the umbrella. Those areas are shown as white. How do I change them to black ? I've looked an d looked and can't figure it out.
    >I don't think that the terminologies are easy to understand so it's very possible the answer in right in front of me, but can you explain please?
    >Thanks -

After I finished I saw that my photo covers up the white part that is shown. S0, I think I've answered my own question.
16/9/2013 0:07:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1