Your are the 729th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Pussyfoot
TotalPost:174
12 x 18 Prints and more - Shipping problems? Reply

Just wondering, does anyone else have a problem with how tightly wrapped up prints are done in the poster tubes?
    I ordered mixed sized prints....11 x 14 & 8 x 10 & 5 x 7 and they all came together in a poster tube and were so tightly wound I could never get them to sit flat, even after placing them rolled the opposite direction for a while or leaving them under heavy photo albums to flatten them. I thought they would send the 8 x 10s and smaller ones the way they usually send them, but nope, rolled up into my poster tube. The small 5 x 7 has a permanent bend in it that I can not get rid of.
    Then on my last order of bulk 12 x 18's they were again wound so tight, they are just not sitting right in the folder I am trying to display them in.
    I just wonder if this is the best way to ship them?
    Anyone else have any shipping concerns on these size prints?
    Pussyfoot.
3/17/2012 11:57:04 AM

Tony & Helen
TotalPost:1
RE:12 x 18 Prints and more - Shipping problems? Reply

>Just wondering, does anyone else have a problem with how tightly wrapped up prints are done in the poster tubes?
    >I ordered mixed sized prints....11 x 14 & 8 x 10 & 5 x 7 and they all came together in a poster tube and were so tightly wound I could never get them to sit flat, even after placing them rolled the opposite direction for a while or leaving them under heavy photo albums to flatten them. I thought they would send the 8 x 10s and smaller ones the way they usually send them, but nope, rolled up into my poster tube. The small 5 x 7 has a permanent bend in it that I can not get rid of.
    >Then on my last order of bulk 12 x 18's they were again wound so tight, they are just not sitting right in the folder I am trying to display them in.
    >I just wonder if this is the best way to ship them?
    >Anyone else have any shipping concerns on these size prints?
    >Pussyfoot.

We have had the same problem, which appears not to have been resolved since your post over 3 years ago. We ordered ten 12 x 18 prints (and although the print quality is very good) we ended up not being able to use any of the prints due to the damage caused from being wound so tightly together to fit in the small tube used for shipping. We ordered these as a test to check the quality and we were hoping to use Artscow for all our future photo printing needs, but there's no point if the prints arrive in an unusable state. Very, very disappointed that Artscow don't send their large prints flat packed or at least in a way that doesn't damage the final product.
    Tony and Helen
7/5/2015 2:58:28 PM

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:RE:12 x 18 Prints and more - Shipping problems? Reply

hello Tony & Helen,

We are sorry to hear about the issue you have on the order. Please take picture of the problem and send it to "support@artscow.com" for further inspection.

In addition, we hope you understand that larger prints such as the 12"x18" will be packed in tube form and this is the best packaging we offer on these sizes.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer

>>Just wondering, does anyone else have a problem with how tightly wrapped up prints are done in the poster tubes?
    >>I ordered mixed sized prints....11 x 14 & 8 x 10 & 5 x 7 and they all came together in a poster tube and were so tightly wound I could never get them to sit flat, even after placing them rolled the opposite direction for a while or leaving them under heavy photo albums to flatten them. I thought they would send the 8 x 10s and smaller ones the way they usually send them, but nope, rolled up into my poster tube. The small 5 x 7 has a permanent bend in it that I can not get rid of.
    >>Then on my last order of bulk 12 x 18's they were again wound so tight, they are just not sitting right in the folder I am trying to display them in.
    >>I just wonder if this is the best way to ship them?
    >>Anyone else have any shipping concerns on these size prints?
    >>Pussyfoot.
    >
    >We have had the same problem, which appears not to have been resolved since your post over 3 years ago. We ordered ten 12 x 18 prints (and although the print quality is very good) we ended up not being able to use any of the prints due to the damage caused from being wound so tightly together to fit in the small tube used for shipping. We ordered these as a test to check the quality and we were hoping to use Artscow for all our future photo printing needs, but there's no point if the prints arrive in an unusable state. Very, very disappointed that Artscow don't send their large prints flat packed or at least in a way that doesn't damage the final product.
    >Tony and Helen
7/6/2015 12:06:59 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1