Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

MichaelSmith
TotalPost:8
Photobook Creating/Publishing Software Reply

Hi,

I want to self publish a photobook through Blurb which offers a free program to do this called BookWright. It is very convenient with templates and easy publishing options.Unfortunately, they only seem to offer Windows and Mac versions.
    I run Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon on a 64 bit Toshiba laptop and I am very new to it.
    I found some info on running BookSmart in Linux (the software Blurb offered prior to BookWright) so I thought maybe there was hope. Has anyone tried to run this program or can offer any alternatives to still be able to publish through Blurb or am I stuck doing things from scratch?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=187149
    Product demo video company

Thank you.

16/5/2018 14:55:43

RD
TotalPost:1655
RE:Photobook Creating/Publishing Software Reply

23/5/2018 6:46:31

RD
TotalPost:1655
RE:RE:Photobook Creating/Publishing Software Reply

>Hi,

I want to self publish a photobook through Blurb which offers a free program to do this called BookWright. It is very convenient with templates and easy publishing options.Unfortunately, they only seem to offer Windows and Mac versions.
    I run Linux Mint 17.1 Cinnamon on a 64 bit Toshiba laptop and I am very new to it.
    I found some info on running BookSmart in Linux (the software Blurb offered prior to BookWright) so I thought maybe there was hope. Has anyone tried to run this program or can offer any alternatives to still be able to publish through Blurb or am I stuck doing things from scratch?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
    https://forum.linuxmint.com//viewtopic.php?t=189149
    Product demo video company

Thank you.

23/5/2018 6:57:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1