Your are the 400th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Mandy
TotalPost:20
BERRY - Are you going to tell us why we can't create anything today??? Reply

I have a lot of things I wanted to order today and some things that are expiring but every time I go to "Create it" I get a white screen. I have uninstalled Silverlight 1 and installed 2, restarted my computer.....

I have seen alot of questions about this in the forums and no one seems to be getting an answer.....

What is going on?
30/10/2008 0:47:13

Christa
TotalPost:11
RE:BERRY - Are you going to tell us why we can't create anything today??? Reply

>I have a lot of things I wanted to order today and some things that are expiring but every time I go to "Create it" I get a white screen. I have uninstalled Silverlight 1 and installed 2, restarted my computer.....
    >
    >I have seen alot of questions about this in the forums and no one seems to be getting an answer.....
    >
    >What is going on?

I am getting the same thing. I have sent an email directly already an no response. I began a project last night and it stopped working in the middle of it. I can't load anything anymore. It loads between 80-96% then blank white screen. I too have removed the Starlight and installed the new one, restarted my PC, etc and NOTHING!!! I am getting aggrivated as I am needing to get a few of these projects done. ANY response would be great :)
30/10/2008 4:58:25

Nadine
TotalPost:2

>I have a lot of things I wanted to order today and some things that are expiring but every time I go to "Create it" I get a white screen. I have uninstalled Silverlight 1 and installed 2, restarted my computer.....
    >
    >I have seen alot of questions about this in the forums and no one seems to be getting an answer.....
    >
    >What is going on?

Why isn't anyone answering?....
    I would like to get my photo book finished and ordered before the Christmas rush!
30/10/2008 7:23:08

christina juvers
TotalPost:2

I tried to make a photobook and tried to make the playing cards also. My page never fully loads (to 100%) and I can't do anything. What's going on?
30/10/2008 7:37:03

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313

>
    >
    >What is going on?

They were all sleeping, probably just start working, cos it is morning only now.
30/10/2008 9:11:29

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:BERRY - Are you going to tell us why we can't create anything today??? Reply

Yes it is only morning there they are in Hong Kong.
30/10/2008 11:11:14
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1