Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105
Link to forum from store is not working. Reply

Hi
    Just wanted to let you know that the tab link to the forum from the store is not working. When you click on it, it takes you to an error page. It was working earlier today and then it just quite - lol!

25/9/2008 9:35:22

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:Link to forum from store is not working. Reply

>Hi
    >Just wanted to let you know that the tab link to the forum from the store is not working. When you click on it, it takes you to an error page. It was working earlier today and then it just quite - lol!
    >
    >

Yes, it hasn't been working for me all day. And if I ype the forum address in, I could browse but not login. The only way that I got here (and able to post) is by using the link talking about the forums from my account page. This is probably why there haven't been many posts today (well last night in China's time)
25/9/2008 9:46:04

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:RE:Link to forum from store is not working. Reply

It is working now.
    Thank you all for reporting this.

>>Hi
    >>Just wanted to let you know that the tab link to the forum from the store is not working. When you click on it, it takes you to an error page. It was working earlier today and then it just quite - lol!
    >>
    >>
    >
    >
    >Yes, it hasn't been working for me all day. And if I ype the forum address in, I could browse but not login. The only way that I got here (and able to post) is by using the link talking about the forums from my account page. This is probably why there haven't been many posts today (well last night in China's time)
25/9/2008 10:29:18

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:Link to forum from store is not working. Reply

>It is working now.
    >Thank you all for reporting this.
    >
    >

Thank you for fixing this! It is so much easier to be able to click on the top tab again
25/9/2008 10:41:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1