Your are the 419th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

Chris
TotalPost:117
Is the site down? Reply

I haven't been able to access artscow.com all day. It says the server is too busy. This is the first time in hours I've been able to access the forum and all of the images are broken. All other websites are loading fine.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Chris
5/11/2008 3:41:16

janet
TotalPost:18
RE:Is the site down? Reply

I'm having the same problem.. I hope they fix it soon.. I have credits expiring and I can't get in to order anything...This is so frustrating!!
5/11/2008 4:39:36

Chris
TotalPost:117
RE:RE:Is the site down? Reply

Since they are in Hong Kong, I think it's still really early morning there. Maybe they'll have it fixed by this evening in the US :-)

>I'm having the same problem.. I hope they fix it soon.. I have credits expiring and I can't get in to order anything...This is so frustrating!!
    >

Chris
5/11/2008 4:45:37

Rachelle Leo
TotalPost:126

I'm having that problem too!

I was hoping to get to some things as well!
    >I haven't been able to access artscow.com all day. It says the server is too busy. This is the first time in hours I've been able to access the forum and all of the images are broken. All other websites are loading fine.
5/11/2008 4:58:40

Virginia
TotalPost:78

>I'm having that problem too!
    >
    >I was hoping to get to some things as well!
    >>I haven't been able to access artscow.com all day. It says the server is too busy. This is the first time in hours I've been able to access the forum and all of the images are broken. All other websites are loading fine.

Me too, and I have photobooks expiring!
5/11/2008 5:23:42

Lisa
TotalPost:28

>I haven't been able to access artscow.com all day. It says the server is too busy. This is the first time in hours I've been able to access the forum and all of the images are broken. All other websites are loading fine.

Me too and I'm in Australia
5/11/2008 7:09:08

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581

I am having the same problem. I also had some credits that were expireing today, one of which i KNOW is expired by now, that i wanted to order today.

Also today is my ONLY day off of work for the next 8 days, so i wont have time to make anything that i wanted to order.
    So all of the credits that are expiring this week, well i wont have time to make them now, and those will expire now too.

if they are going to do maintenance on their website it should be during THEIR day time hours as most of us are asleep by then.
5/11/2008 8:31:38

nminix
TotalPost:73
RE:RE:RE:Is the site down? Reply

I think part of the issue today was the new two sided ornament and the new ornament discount. A lot of deal websites posted about the 1.99 two sided ornament deal, clogging the site.
5/11/2008 8:49:17

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:RE:RE:Is the site down? Reply

>I think part of the issue today was the new two sided ornament and the new ornament discount. A lot of deal websites posted about the 1.99 two sided ornament deal, clogging the site.

What is the deal about?
5/11/2008 8:55:59

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Is the site down? Reply

Dear all,

Sorry for the site down for server busy for several hours.

Too many people love our ornaments (one side and two sides) flat rate promotions. It caused our servers overloaded.

Anyway, everything is fine now, enjoy shopping with ArtsCow.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
5/11/2008 11:45:56

mandy
TotalPost:91
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Is the site down? Reply

Berry,

Will you extend the expiration date of the free credit due to the site was down for hours today?

Thanks
5/11/2008 11:56:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1