Your are the 461th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

bronwyn
TotalPost:16
Black and white photos have pink tint !!! Reply

I've placed many orders, and overall am very satisfied with the products and quality!!
    But I did run into a problem with the 8x8 wedding books I ordered. They are the ones with the black and white floral design, and I used a black and white photo for the front cover. All the books had a pink tint to the photos, and it is very noticeable!! I have swapped the picture out for a color pic and reordered the books. I could not give the first ones as gifts due to the pink tint. Can you tell me why that happened!! I know I can return them, minus the s&h, but that seems like too much money out of my pocket for a mistake that I think is happening on your end. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bronwyn
7/4/2009 10:15:48

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Black and white photos have pink tint !!! Reply

Hey Bronwyn

can you supply pics please?
7/4/2009 23:49:58

Mandy
TotalPost:80
RE:Black and white photos have pink tint !!! Reply

Wow, I'd like to see pics of this too. I guess this proves there is something off with the red. All the color pics look too red, and your white turned out pink? I would think that some proof right there.

Also, was this only books, or did you have some prints turn out this way too? I really like B&W prints.

>I've placed many orders, and overall am very satisfied with the products and quality!!
    >But I did run into a problem with the 8x8 wedding books I ordered. They are the ones with the black and white floral design, and I used a black and white photo for the front cover. All the books had a pink tint to the photos, and it is very noticeable!! I have swapped the picture out for a color pic and reordered the books. I could not give the first ones as gifts due to the pink tint. Can you tell me why that happened!! I know I can return them, minus the s&h, but that seems like too much money out of my pocket for a mistake that I think is happening on your end. Let me know.
    >Thanks,
    >Bronwyn
8/4/2009 2:48:11
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1