Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Michal
TotalPost:54
Shipping to Israel Reply

Berry,

When will Israel will be back on the shipping list?
    I understand that you had some problems with some customers from there but not fair that because of them you don't ship there anymore.

Thank you for your answer.
25/11/2009 0:49:26

shir
TotalPost:1
RE:Shipping to Israel Reply

Ooo, I see I'm not the only customer who has asked for shipping to Israel.

According to the Artscow site, my order was processed in the beginning of November. Since there's no shipping from Artscow to Israel, I had to have it sent to friends in the USA so they could bring it to me on their planned visit. It's now Dec 1, and my friends just boarded their flight to Israel to visit me. The photobook, unfortunately, has not gotten to them yet.

I suppose the heavy holiday shipping demands in the USA is delaying the arrival of my order. What a pity that this whole USA shipping fiasco could have been avoided. Had the book been sent directly to me, I'm sure I would be enjoying it now, and probably I would have ordered a few more.

So now I have to figure out how I'll get the book. When my friends return to the USA, will it be waiting for them? They'll have to mail it to me, which will not be inexpensive. All this aggravation for me and for them, and I don't understand why.

I have bought several things on eBay from different vendors in Hong Kong. All of my purchases arrived quickly, directly, and cost the same shipping price as to USA.

I really can't figure out why special requests to ship to a particular country can't be honored.
1/12/2009 7:20:15

Michal
TotalPost:54
RE:RE:Shipping to Israel Reply

Shir,

They stopped to ship to Israel because people were complaining that they did not receive their order..this is the only reason...

Wish they had a way to track their order so you know exactly where is it

Anyway....

Hag Hanukkah sameah to you and your family

>Ooo, I see I'm not the only customer who has asked for shipping to Israel.
    >
    >According to the Artscow site, my order was processed in the beginning of November. Since there's no shipping from Artscow to Israel, I had to have it sent to friends in the USA so they could bring it to me on their planned visit. It's now Dec 1, and my friends just boarded their flight to Israel to visit me. The photobook, unfortunately, has not gotten to them yet.
    >
    >I suppose the heavy holiday shipping demands in the USA is delaying the arrival of my order. What a pity that this whole USA shipping fiasco could have been avoided. Had the book been sent directly to me, I'm sure I would be enjoying it now, and probably I would have ordered a few more.
    >
    >So now I have to figure out how I'll get the book. When my friends return to the USA, will it be waiting for them? They'll have to mail it to me, which will not be inexpensive. All this aggravation for me and for them, and I don't understand why.
    >
    >I have bought several things on eBay from different vendors in Hong Kong. All of my purchases arrived quickly, directly, and cost the same shipping price as to USA.
    >
    >I really can't figure out why special requests to ship to a particular country can't be honored.
17/12/2009 23:56:34
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1