Your are the 278th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

jem
TotalPost:17
Berry please help me with my order!!! Reply

I placed my order and as i was going through payment my internet cut out! My order now states "wait payment". Are you waiting for me to make a payment because my internet cut out and it never processed. Or are you waiting for my payment to clear. I just want to avoid paying twice for my order.

PLEASE HELP!!!
27/8/2009 7:32:29

jem
RE:Berry please helo me with my order!!! Reply

oh and my order number is Order Number:1134870
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27/8/2009 7:33:20

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:Berry please help me with my order!!! Reply

>I placed my order and as i was going through payment my internet cut out! My order now states "wait payment". Are you waiting for me to make a payment because my internet cut out and it never processed. Or are you waiting for my payment to clear. I just want to avoid paying twice for my order.
    >
    >PLEASE HELP!!!

Jem,

I have had this happen a few times w/ me as well. Your payment has NOT gone through. I have NEVER been charged twice through Artscow's system despite having to enter payment sometimes up to four times due to difficulties w/ internet connection or my credit card company having issues w/ their system.

If your transaction does not go through right away, their system does not try again on it's own, you must try again on your own.

I hope this helps.

Alana
27/8/2009 9:11:40

jem
RE:Berry please help me with my order!!! Reply

Thanks for the help!!

I have just had a look at my order status and it i showing that the payment has failed. I will try and put it through again.

Wish me luck
27/8/2009 13:23:28

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:Berry please help me with my order!!! Reply

hi Jem,

I saw it is paymentok now, everything is fine already.

If our system wrongly charged your payment twice, we will definitely refund the overcharge back to you.

Don't worry about that.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
27/8/2009 15:09:17
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1