Your are the 591th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1
AuthorPosts

Nancy
TotalPost:16
Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

I am using the 2 coin purses for $2.99 code we received in our email just over an hour ago. I began trying to use the code within moments of it appearing in my emailbox. Could it actually be that 2,000 people were able to use the code in the first 3 minutes of receiving it? It is already expired?

I even followed the email link to create the coin purses. They are the only 2 items in my cart.

The code shows it in my cart, but it does not apply to the cost. (Yes, I clicked APPLY.)

Again, I am a seasoned Artscow user - this has never happened to me before.
5/4/2010 23:25:10

Linda
TotalPost:113
RE:Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

>I am using the 2 coin purses for $2.99 code we received in our email just over an hour ago. I began trying to use the code within moments of it appearing in my emailbox. Could it actually be that 2,000 people were able to use the code in the first 3 minutes of receiving it? It is already expired?
    >
    >I even followed the email link to create the coin purses. They are the only 2 items in my cart.
    >
    >The code shows it in my cart, but it does not apply to the cost. (Yes, I clicked APPLY.)
    >
    >Again, I am a seasoned Artscow user - this has never happened to me before.
    >

I've got exactly the same the code isn't being applied for me either. I was very quick off the mark too. ???
6/4/2010 1:35:52

Nancy

This is becoming all too common. :(

>I am using the 2 coin purses for $2.99 code we received in our email just over an hour ago. I began trying to use the code within moments of it appearing in my emailbox. Could it actually be that 2,000 people were able to use the code in the first 3 minutes of receiving it? It is already expired?
    >
    >I even followed the email link to create the coin purses. They are the only 2 items in my cart.
    >
    >The code shows it in my cart, but it does not apply to the cost. (Yes, I clicked APPLY.)
    >
    >Again, I am a seasoned Artscow user - this has never happened to me before.
    >
6/4/2010 4:45:53

Captain fancypants from CDU
TotalPost:25

>I am using the 2 coin purses for $2.99 code we received in our email just over an hour ago.

Ditto........ Same here!

-----------------------------------------------

"I mime the songs that make the old girls cry;
    I mime the songs, I mime the songs...."

Love to my fans
    Captain Fancypants of
    "CLEAVAGEDOWNUNDER.com"
    Australia
6/4/2010 6:42:45

Amarilloyankee Gemini
TotalPost:146

I didnt even get the email :(
    -----------------------------------------------
    KT
    mom to 5 BOYS
6/4/2010 6:49:41

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

>I didnt even get the email :(

I didn't get it either.

It IS working now though, so HURRY before the first 2,000 orders are filled.

For $2.99, you can personalize a coin purse for you and your best buddy on our buy one get one free offer, which includes delivery.

Coupon code: 342COINS
    Expires on: 04/13/2010

# ArtsCow has the right to terminate this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
    # Offer will expire upon first 2,000 orders or expiry date, whichever is earlier.
    # Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
    # In case of dispute, ArtsCow’s decision is final.
    # One use per household only
7/4/2010 2:11:21

Nancy
RE:RE:RE:Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

Thanks for all of your responses. I got it to work myself, just a bit ago. Go figure.

>>I didnt even get the email :(
    >
    >I didn't get it either.
    >
    >It IS working now though, so HURRY before the first 2,000 orders are filled.
    >
    >For $2.99, you can personalize a coin purse for you and your best buddy on our buy one get one free offer, which includes delivery.
    >
    >Coupon code: 342COINS
    >Expires on: 04/13/2010
    >
    ># ArtsCow has the right to terminate this promotion at any given time without prior notice.
    ># Offer will expire upon first 2,000 orders or expiry date, whichever is earlier.
    ># Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
    ># In case of dispute, ArtsCow’s decision is final.
    ># One use per household only

7/4/2010 2:40:57

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:RE:Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

>Thanks for all of your responses. I got it to work myself, just a bit ago. Go figure.
    >

Not a problem. Looks like you are starting to figure them out! ;)
7/4/2010 2:44:27

Nancy
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

Oddly, I have been an artscow member since the beginning and have never had code issues. Nothing has changed, except they are just not working lately. I am hearing that a lot. However, the deals are so great - I cannot complain!

>>Thanks for all of your responses. I got it to work myself, just a bit ago. Go figure.
    >>
    >
    >Not a problem. Looks like you are starting to figure them out! ;)
7/4/2010 2:51:34

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Coin Purse code shows but not applied Reply

I just ordered 18 of them tonight! LOL Thank goodness the code is working now. Musta been a glitch before? Anyway, it was great to see almost $200 go down to under $30 with the code. I wish I could have ordered more. It's such a great deal! I just love all these great offers Artscow is doing! It's useless to resist them! LOL

>Oddly, I have been an artscow member since the beginning and have never had code issues. Nothing has changed, except they are just not working lately. I am hearing that a lot. However, the deals are so great - I cannot complain!
    >
    >
    >>>Thanks for all of your responses. I got it to work myself, just a bit ago. Go figure.
    >>>
    >>
    >>Not a problem. Looks like you are starting to figure them out! ;)
    >
7/4/2010 17:45:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 10 1