Your are the 634th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Medees
TotalPost:1
Cancellation Needed - MISTAKEN ORDER Reply

Last night, July 3rd, 2012, I apparently sent an order. This is a serious problem, as I did not intend to send the order and I am no able to contact anyone in order to cancel it. I have no idea how this happened and I am very, very concerned that someone else sent it. I would wait until 6pm (US time) but I am afraid that it will be too late! I am very concerned because that money was NOT meant to be spent here and is needed for other things.
    I need this order cancelled and the money refunded. I don't care about getting back the credits for the items, but I need the money fully refunded. This is a very serious situation and I need someone to respond to me quickly, please.
    It hasn't been even 12 hours since the order was placed so I hope it can be cancelled. Please, please, please contact me as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
5/7/2012 4:14:44

mikewash31
TotalPost:54
RE:Cancellation Needed - MISTAKEN ORDER Reply

What was the worth of this mistaken order? I'm curious if had were able to have this cancelled.

>Last night, July 3rd, 2012, I apparently sent an order. This is a serious problem, as I did not intend to send the order and I am no able to contact anyone in order to cancel it. I have no idea how this happened and I am very, very concerned that someone else sent it. I would wait until 6pm (US time) but I am afraid that it will be too late! I am very concerned because that money was NOT meant to be spent here and is needed for other things.
    >I need this order cancelled and the money refunded. I don't care about getting back the credits for the items, but I need the money fully refunded. This is a very serious situation and I need someone to respond to me quickly, please.
    >It hasn't been even 12 hours since the order was placed so I hope it can be cancelled. Please, please, please contact me as soon as possible.
    >Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------
    Beauty comes from within.
23/9/2012 19:52:00
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1