Your are the 385th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
Please answer SOON Reply

Hello, i added to another post about getting the 5 free photobooks, if you purchase a book before 06/27/2008. I have two questions.

1)I am in Canada and for me the time zone is still 06/26/2008, but on your website it says its now the 27th. Do i need to have the photobook done for TODAY, instead of Tommorrow?

2)I have a free credit for a photobook that i would like to use, as i am a new member, Can i use this free credit and pay the shipping to get the 5 free credits? Or do i have to PURCHASE a book? As of right now i can't afford to buy a photobook AND pay for shipping

Any Help would be great.
    Sorry i need the answer so quickly, but if i have to order the book by today i have to get going on it
    Megz
27/6/2008 1:01:06

Admin1 Capricorn
TotalPost:253
RE:Please answer SOON Reply

1. you can do it tomorrow.
    2. yes, you can use free credit to get qualified. ^_^

Berry
    ArtsCow.com

>Hello, i added to another post about getting the 5 free photobooks, if you purchase a book before 06/27/2008. I have two questions.
    >
    >1)I am in Canada and for me the time zone is still 06/26/2008, but on your website it says its now the 27th. Do i need to have the photobook done for TODAY, instead of Tommorrow?
    >
    >2)I have a free credit for a photobook that i would like to use, as i am a new member, Can i use this free credit and pay the shipping to get the 5 free credits? Or do i have to PURCHASE a book? As of right now i can't afford to buy a photobook AND pay for shipping
    >
    >Any Help would be great.
    >Sorry i need the answer so quickly, but if i have to order the book by today i have to get going on it
    >Megz
27/6/2008 12:29:49

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:Please answer SOON Reply

Thanks Berry
    I ordered my book, Can't wait to see how it comes out... I usually order from Shutterfly as well as Picaboo.
    I love the 30 pages instead of 20 and i dont see the shipping as being too much for the free books... It may put your book up to the cost of your photo-books close to your compition when paying full price, but even still you have 30 pages, and only 50cents for each page. Still a better bargan. I've already refered 10 of my friends to you

Thanks
    Megs
28/6/2008 3:11:46
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1