Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Ahsan Zahid
TotalPost:3
ArtsCow Haven't Deliver My Order Reply

Order Number:5486784
    Payment Time:4/8/2014 2:07:26 AM

And still there is no sign of my product!
    I had contacted ArtsCow 2 Times (Through http://www.artscow.com/contactus.aspx), but ArtsCow Haven't replied even a single time. What happened to my product, I haven't paid for this behaviour, when I would be receiving my product, next year?

Please replay and tell me something! 18 Days had passed since I pay for my product, is it pay and forget service?
    At least tell me where my order is stuck, is it even dispatched yet?
26/4/2014 0:49:05

Lanie
TotalPost:321
RE:ArtsCow Haven't Deliver My Order Reply

hello Ahsan Zahid!

I'm sorry to hear about this issue and would like to assure you that we normally reply to emails within 24-48 hours time during our operating time. I had checked our email record and we had not received your inquiry regarding your order. For this case, I had just sent you an email providing you information about your order. If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com"

Alternately, you may go to your "Order History" and click on the order number. Information of when order is shipped is stated at your order information.

Thank you.

Lanie
    Customer Service Officer.
28/4/2014 17:21:04

Lanie

hello Ahsan Zahid!

I'm sorry to hear about this issue and would like to assure you that we normally reply to emails within 24-48 hours time during our operating time. I had checked our email record and we had not received your inquiry regarding your order. For this case, I had just sent you an email providing you information about your order. If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com"

Alternately, you may go to your "Order History" and click on the order number. Information of when order is shipped is stated at your order information.

Thank you.

Lanie
28/4/2014 17:21:05

Ahsan Zahid

>Order Number:5486784
    >Payment Time:4/8/2014 2:07:26 AM
    >
    >And still there is no sign of my product!
    >I had contacted ArtsCow 2 Times (Through http://www.artscow.com/contactus.aspx), but ArtsCow Haven't replied even a single time. What happened to my product, I haven't paid for this behaviour, when I would be receiving my product, next year?
    >
    >Please replay and tell me something! 18 Days had passed since I pay for my product, is it pay and forget service?
    >At least tell me where my order is stuck, is it even dispatched yet?
    Thanks for replying now I am at peace and I will wait for 15 more days before again contacting. I seriously sent two emails through http://www.artscow.com/contactus.aspx

Usually I buy from ebay etc and I get product in about 4 - 7 Days, I even get my payoneer card in 4 Days. Well i shall wait.
29/4/2014 0:49:13

Lanie
RE:RE:ArtsCow Haven't Deliver My Order Reply

hello Ahsan Zahid ,

Thank you for your understanding regarding this issue.

We hope you understand that different company uses different courier. Therefore, it is normal that delivery time is different.

If you still have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at "support@artscow.com".

Thank you and have a good day!

Lanie
29/4/2014 15:11:40

Ahsan Zahid

>Order Number:5486784
    >Payment Time:4/8/2014 2:07:26 AM
    >
    >And still there is no sign of my product!
    >I had contacted ArtsCow 2 Times (Through http://www.artscow.com/contactus.aspx), but ArtsCow Haven't replied even a single time. What happened to my product, I haven't paid for this behaviour, when I would be receiving my product, next year?
    >
    >Please replay and tell me something! 18 Days had passed since I pay for my product, is it pay and forget service?
    >At least tell me where my order is stuck, is it even dispatched yet?
    I have still received nothing.
    You can close my account now, I wouldn't be needing It any more and terrible service.
    No tracking number, nothing else.
17/5/2014 11:45:38

Lanie
RE:RE:ArtsCow Haven't Deliver My Order Reply

Hello Ahsan Zahid,

Thank you for contacting us.

We had checked our email record and we had not received your email. However, we had sent you an email regarding this order on 4/28 as we noticed your comment on this forum. Please kindly check your inbox and you may need to check your spam or junk inbox as email setting may have blocked us.

In addition, we will resend you an email again regarding your inquiry.

Thank you.

Lanie
19/5/2014 16:20:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1