Your are the 229th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Hailey
TotalPost:2
Discounts and Codes Reply

I had a co-worker tell me about how awesome this site was and that I should sign up right away for it and when I did I got the email stating "To show our appreciation for your support, we have credited your account with a host of free photo gift credits. To check, please visit the Credit & Discount section."

I went there and there is nothing there! I'd like to test the product before I go invest a ton of money into ordering stuff from your site that I've never ordered from before. I've been burned in the past from digital printing companies and am very cautious at switching. The discounts and free photo gifts were going to be my way of doing that.

Anything you can do!?!?! Pretty please.
13/4/2015 22:48:34

CeciliaAC
TotalPost:591
RE:Discounts and Codes Reply

Dear Hailey,

This might happen if you sign up with a share network. Though there might not be free credits but you can visit https://www.facebook.com/ArtsCow where you can find awesome promotions. Thank you!

Best regards,
    Cecilia

>I had a co-worker tell me about how awesome this site was and that I should sign up right away for it and when I did I got the email stating "To show our appreciation for your support, we have credited your account with a host of free photo gift credits. To check, please visit the Credit & Discount section."
    >
    >I went there and there is nothing there! I'd like to test the product before I go invest a ton of money into ordering stuff from your site that I've never ordered from before. I've been burned in the past from digital printing companies and am very cautious at switching. The discounts and free photo gifts were going to be my way of doing that.
    >
    >Anything you can do!?!?! Pretty please.
15/4/2015 16:45:23

Hailey
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Discounts and Codes Reply

I signed up at my home and not on a shared network, no one else in my home (my boyfriend) would have signed up for artscow, so it was absolutely a brand new sign up. I definitely didn't just EXPECT to receive anything free but that is why it confused me since the email I received after signing up said there had been "a host of free credits added" so I could try out your services. Of course if your company emails me with that information and tells me that there are goodies for me to try out I would think there would be something there.

I think that the follow up email after signing up is a little bit misleading to your customers. I can't imagine being the only one with this issue. I know I've seen other people in this forum who ran into the same issue and credits were added to their account.

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly but am a little bit disappointed to be honest
    Thanks.

>Dear Hailey,
    >
    >This might happen if you sign up with a share network. Though there might not be free credits but you can visit https://www.facebook.com/ArtsCow where you can find awesome promotions. Thank you!
    >
    >Best regards,
    >Cecilia
    >
    >>I had a co-worker tell me about how awesome this site was and that I should sign up right away for it and when I did I got the email stating "To show our appreciation for your support, we have credited your account with a host of free photo gift credits. To check, please visit the Credit & Discount section."
    >>
    >>I went there and there is nothing there! I'd like to test the product before I go invest a ton of money into ordering stuff from your site that I've never ordered from before. I've been burned in the past from digital printing companies and am very cautious at switching. The discounts and free photo gifts were going to be my way of doing that.
    >>
    >>Anything you can do!?!?! Pretty please.
    >
16/4/2015 5:51:43
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1