Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1
AuthorPosts

Irina Serebrina Leo
TotalPost:134
about general information. Reply

Hi Artscow,

As I know too many people created so many projects in your site, they living worldwide, not just in Hong Kong. I'm living in San Francisco, CA, and I'm so confuse with time. I have credits in my account, but I think I have enough time for order, but when I working with my projects, I saw I don't have time for using my credits, it's expire already. I'm order from another countries in the world but I saw date and time like - in New York right now 8:01.

I love your site very much, but I would like to ask you - could you, please, in home page put date and time compare with USA time. If you can do that I will be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely,

Irina
12/1/2010 9:06:51 AM

Dude
TotalPost:23
RE:about general information. Reply

>Hi Artscow,
    >
    >As I know too many people created so many projects in your site, they living worldwide, not just in Hong Kong. I'm living in San Francisco, CA, and I'm so confuse with time. I have credits in my account, but I think I have enough time for order, but when I working with my projects, I saw I don't have time for using my credits, it's expire already. I'm order from another countries in the world but I saw date and time like - in New York right now 8:01.
    >
    >I love your site very much, but I would like to ask you - could you, please, in home page put date and time compare with USA time. If you can do that I will be really appreciated.
    >
    >Thank you in advance,
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >
    >Irina

They do have the current time posted. Click on All Forums and right at the bottom of the page is where its located. It will look like this:
    Forum Information
    Currently it is Thursday, 02 December 2010 10:46:20
    38405 users have contributed to 11519 threads and 39070 posts
    Most Active Threads in the last 3 days :

12/2/2010 10:48:07 AM

Irina Serebrina Leo
TotalPost:134
RE:RE:about general information. Reply

OK, Dude.
    Thanks for explanation, but I think every time I need to go to the Forum, and see what time is right now - it's not so good.
    Sorry,
    Thanks,
    Irina

>>Hi Artscow,
    >>
    >>As I know too many people created so many projects in your site, they living worldwide, not just in Hong Kong. I'm living in San Francisco, CA, and I'm so confuse with time. I have credits in my account, but I think I have enough time for order, but when I working with my projects, I saw I don't have time for using my credits, it's expire already. I'm order from another countries in the world but I saw date and time like - in New York right now 8:01.
    >>
    >>I love your site very much, but I would like to ask you - could you, please, in home page put date and time compare with USA time. If you can do that I will be really appreciated.
    >>
    >>Thank you in advance,
    >>
    >>Sincerely,
    >>
    >>Irina

>
    >They do have the current time posted. Click on All Forums and right at the bottom of the page is where its located. It will look like this:
    >Forum Information
    >Currently it is Thursday, 02 December 2010 10:46:20
    >38405 users have contributed to 11519 threads and 39070 posts
    >Most Active Threads in the last 3 days :
    >
    >
    >
12/2/2010 1:31:41 PM
Page 1 of 1, Total 3 1