Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1
AuthorPosts

Trisha
TotalPost:104
Silverlight Not Working Reply

Hello,

I want to work on my photo books. I have already downloaded Silverlight on my computer and laptops but it keeps saying that I need to download it which I already did. I don't know what the problem is. Could someone please help. I really want to finish some of my photobooks so I could order them. Is there anyway I can work on my photo books without using Silverlight? If Silverlight is the only way, could someone please help me to get it to work? Thank you.
18/6/2020 3:20:03

Trisha
TotalPost:104
RE:Silverlight Not Working Reply

>Hello,
    >
    >I want to work on my photo books. I have already downloaded Silverlight on my computer and laptops but it keeps saying that I need to download it which I already did. I don't know what the problem is. Could someone please help. I really want to finish some of my photobooks so I could order them. Is there anyway I can work on my photo books without using Silverlight? If Silverlight is the only way, could someone please help me to get it to work? Thank you.

Hi,

Just FYI, If you are having the same problem like me. I tried downloading Silverlight for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc... But still have the same issue. Then I tried it on Internet Explorer and it worked!
19/6/2020 4:41:17
Page 1 of 1, Total 2 1