Your are the 678th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Ramona Virgo
TotalPost:79
Help, Anyone of you like to share there great software??? Reply

I am totally new here in Artscow as well as in Scrapbooking. This will be my first try and I could really use some help.
    Would you mind to share with me the programs and software you have used to get your scrapbook as pretty as it turned out?

I will be very thankful for all the help I can get ;-)

PS. I have no clue about all the special computer language which I have seen here in the forum, so if you could write it idiot proof, would be very much appreciate.

Thank you
3/8/2008 1:56:46

Alan Liang
TotalPost:19
RE:Help, Anyone of you like to share there great software??? Reply

>I am totally new here in Artscow as well as in Scrapbooking. This will be my first try and I could really use some help.
    >Would you mind to share with me the programs and software you have used to get your scrapbook as pretty as it turned out?
    >
    >I will be very thankful for all the help I can get ;-)
    >
    >PS. I have no clue about all the special computer language which I have seen here in the forum, so if you could write it idiot proof, would be very much appreciate.
    >
    >Thank you

I use Adobe Photoshop. However, you might need to take some time off to learn how to use the program effectively.
3/8/2008 7:51:27

Carol
TotalPost:136

Hello. I use a combination of Photoshop CS2 and Paint shop Pro. There are some free editing programs you can try. Alot of people use paint.net.

>I am totally new here in Artscow as well as in Scrapbooking. This will be my first try and I could really use some help.
    >Would you mind to share with me the programs and software you have used to get your scrapbook as pretty as it turned out?
    >
    >
    >PS. I have no clue about all the special computer language which I have seen here in the forum, so if you could write it idiot proof, would be very much appreciate.
    >
    >Thank you
3/8/2008 23:34:07

Ramona Virgo
TotalPost:79

Thank you for your response. I try to download them now.
    What do you use most from the programs to work with your pictures?

>
    >
    >
    >Thank you
4/8/2008 1:34:00

Todd
TotalPost:30
RE:RE:Help, Anyone of you like to share there great software??? Reply

the same programs, photoshop and paint shop pro.
6/8/2008 9:43:48

blushbutter
TotalPost:31

you might find www.scrapbookmax.com is easy software to begin with, I'm told it's the best to start with :)
12/8/2008 19:49:07
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1