Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

Kelli
TotalPost:7
Text in book messed up Reply

William or Berry PLEASE respond.

I have sent an email to your customer services department and I have gotten NO response. I got my second book in the mail the other day and some of the text had been shifted from what it showed online. Thus making one of the words cut off in the gray area and the other page look weird. My first book was awesome and I am pleased with the way it turned out.

I live about 5 minutes from your Humble, Texas office, and I am wondering if I should just go in the office to see if I can get someone to respond. I have photos of what it looks like and what it is supposed to look like. I would like to get a corrected copy so that I can order more before the Holiday season and know that they will not be messed up.
9/8/2008 8:08:20

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:Text in book messed up Reply

Hi Kelli,

Please help take some photos with those pages and attached in an email to us for study. Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>William or Berry PLEASE respond.
    >
    >
    >I have sent an email to your customer services department and I have gotten NO response. I got my second book in the mail the other day and some of the text had been shifted from what it showed online. Thus making one of the words cut off in the gray area and the other page look weird. My first book was awesome and I am pleased with the way it turned out.
    >
    >I live about 5 minutes from your Humble, Texas office, and I am wondering if I should just go in the office to see if I can get someone to respond. I have photos of what it looks like and what it is supposed to look like. I would like to get a corrected copy so that I can order more before the Holiday season and know that they will not be messed up.
9/8/2008 10:51:07

Kelli
RE:RE:Text in book messed up Reply

I sent pictures in my original message to customer service. I can not get them to attach to this forum.
    If you send me your address I can send them directly to you. Also, I forgot to mention that the photos were supposed to be B&W with your B&W theme it looks faboulous online, but when printed they came out almost sepia. Very dissapointing.

Thanks,
    Kelli>

Hi Kelli,
    >
    >Please help take some photos with those pages and attached in an email to us for study. Thank you.
    >
    >B.Rdgs,
    >
    >William
    >
    >>William or Berry PLEASE respond.
    >>
    >>
    >>I have sent an email to your customer services department and I have gotten NO response. I got my second book in the mail the other day and some of the text had been shifted from what it showed online. Thus making one of the words cut off in the gray area and the other page look weird. My first book was awesome and I am pleased with the way it turned out.
    >>
    >>I live about 5 minutes from your Humble, Texas office, and I am wondering if I should just go in the office to see if I can get someone to respond. I have photos of what it looks like and what it is supposed to look like. I would like to get a corrected copy so that I can order more before the Holiday season and know that they will not be messed up.
    >
9/8/2008 21:14:06

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:Text in book messed up Reply

Kelli

You can add pictures here through photobucket or other sites like that. We have all added pictures to our forum many time.

Just trying to make it easier

10/8/2008 18:14:45

Kelli
RE:RE:RE:RE:Text in book messed up Reply

>Kelli
    >
    >You can add pictures here through photobucket or other sites like that. We have all added pictures to our forum many time.
    >
    >Just trying to make it easier
    >
    >Thanks,
    I just do not know how.
11/8/2008 6:15:54

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:RE:Text in book messed up Reply

HI Kelli,

Our email address is support@artscow.com Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>I sent pictures in my original message to customer service. I can not get them to attach to this forum.
    >If you send me your address I can send them directly to you. Also, I forgot to mention that the photos were supposed to be B&W with your B&W theme it looks faboulous online, but when printed they came out almost sepia. Very dissapointing.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Kelli>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Hi Kelli,
    >>
    >>Please help take some photos with those pages and attached in an email to us for study. Thank you.
    >>
    >>B.Rdgs,
    >>
    >>William
    >>
    >>>William or Berry PLEASE respond.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>I have sent an email to your customer services department and I have gotten NO response. I got my second book in the mail the other day and some of the text had been shifted from what it showed online. Thus making one of the words cut off in the gray area and the other page look weird. My first book was awesome and I am pleased with the way it turned out.
    >>>
    >>>I live about 5 minutes from your Humble, Texas office, and I am wondering if I should just go in the office to see if I can get someone to respond. I have photos of what it looks like and what it is supposed to look like. I would like to get a corrected copy so that I can order more before the Holiday season and know that they will not be messed up.
    >>
    >
11/8/2008 9:54:31
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1