Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

Hi Berry I was thinking if you could add a rating thing next to each persons name in the forum we can vote on good/bad traders (like a plus/minus system we can click if we had good trades or bad trades with that member)

Just a thought

Thanks,
    Kelly
12/8/2008 10:24:40

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

>Hi Berry I was thinking if you could add a rating thing next to each persons name in the forum we can vote on good/bad traders (like a plus/minus system we can click if we had good trades or bad trades with that member)
    >
    >Just a thought
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Kelly

I better get a "+" Kelly (shakes fist hahah)
    Actually that would be a great idea.

Thankfully I have been lucky enough to not have any bad traders so far
12/8/2008 11:26:48

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

Meg i'll have to think about it........ JUST KIDDING course you will get a +

the only reason i say it is mainly for new comers that may get stung but some not so nice traders.......... and may help the trading as it seems to have slowed down lol
12/8/2008 11:36:27

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

I agree 100%

love the 'feedback' system. I've already been jipped, its all good though there are always people like that out there!

and I better get a + too!
12/8/2008 11:43:07

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:RE:Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

YEAH? you been jibed too?

see this is something we could try an avoid... imagine how many people could get dooped by the one person before they are outted on the forum...

i will be giving all you lovely ladies a + for sure
12/8/2008 12:10:52

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

>love the 'feedback' system. I've already been jipped, its all good though there are always people like that out there!
    >

OMG You've Been Jipped. That sucks.
    Berry made a good point as well about us not putting our full email address on the forums, as there are email adress pirates out there looking to put random email on spam lists.

So he suggest that you put a space in your email adress somewhere.
    So like Artscow@ Hotmail.com Or Artscow@hotmail. com or something like that.

I will add to his suggestion that he maybe put some sort of Private message system for trading credits, as we can not give eachother the transfer code to trade on the public forum. Someone would swipe it up before the intended party got to it.

Megs
12/8/2008 12:26:03

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:Berry just had a good idea to add to this site....trade rating system Reply

yeah i have been but its all good. not going to cry over it

so yes I would love this system!

and yeah i read the thing about the email

thanks
12/8/2008 12:39:33
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1