Your are the 311th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

misty
TotalPost:94
Berry please answer Reply

Hi Berry, I have a question, my sister has a site with you but the only thing she wants is her prints is there a way she can give me the rest of her stuff that she does not want? or trade for other prints
12/8/2008 12:30:53

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:Berry please answer Reply

cant you just generate a code and transfer them all to yours?
12/8/2008 12:35:45

misty

>Hi Berry, I have a question, my sister has a site with you but the only thing she wants is her prints is there a way she can give me the rest of her stuff that she does not want? or trade for other prints

Thanks Charray, That means Ill be making some trades!
12/8/2008 12:37:10

Charray
RE:RE:Berry please answer Reply

Yeah my mom has an account and wanted only SOME of the credits so I took the rest..LoL why let them go to waste?

....so you are ready to make trades?? Keep my name on the top of your list you know Im always willing to trade more and more trying to get christmas shopping done early
12/8/2008 12:44:47

misty

>Hi Berry, I have a question, my sister has a site with you but the only thing she wants is her prints is there a way she can give me the rest of her stuff that she does not want? or trade for other prints

same here I love all the ideas artscow has I am soo addicted to this site!!
12/8/2008 12:46:32

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Berry please answer Reply

ooww...... fresh meat then?? look forward to trading

p.s: tell your mum and sister thanks for helping the crazy trader addicts!!!
12/8/2008 12:55:33

misty

Thank you and as soon as they send me codes I will post the trades in the correct spot!!!
12/8/2008 12:57:05

Charray

we are sooo bad
12/8/2008 13:14:04
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1