TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

NICE price for the items

Yep I agree though spending tooo much for the purse to handle
1/9/2008 10:49:52

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

I have spent $271.40... but its actually more then that as I am in Canada, so I get charged more with the exchange rate

So I have spent more like $320
4/9/2008 5:09:00

RM
TotalPost:680

Ahhh I'm up to $156.43

>-3 photobooks
    >-10 4x6 prints
    >-heart keychain
    >-rectangle keychain
    >-3-ring keychain
    >-keychain watch
    >-2 glasses cloths
    >-calendar
    >-business card holder
    >-wall clock
    >-porcelain plate
    >-2 puzzles
    >-10 sheets of wallet prints
    >-3 decks of 54 design playing cards
    >-2 2-side dogtags
    >-3 decks of single design playing cards
    >-handbag mirror
    -2 pen holder desk clocks
    -2 jewelry case clocks
5/9/2008 8:12:41

Meaghan Aries

I just added that up Rachel, # of items Devided by Total (Counted Each Print as 1 too) and it works out to be $3.26 for each thing.
5/9/2008 8:25:29

cllfdl
TotalPost:203
RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

Order #1
    78 4 x 6

order #2
    8 calendars
    2 single design playing cards
    14 12 x 18
    2 4 x 6
    11 8 x 10

order #3
    1 glasses cloth
    1 square coaster
    649 4 x 6
    38 5 x 7
    3 wallets

order #4
    2 glasses cloth
    48 4 x 6
    50 5 x 7
    5 8 x 10
    5 wallets

order #5

87 4 x 6
    50 5 x 7

order #6
    47 4 x 6
    55 5 x 7

order #7

4 8 x 8 photobooks

Order # 8
    1 ornament round
    5 8 x 8 photo books

order #9

1 golf ball marker
    6 4 x 6
    31 8 x 10
    6 wallets

total 341.22

going to be placing the order for at least one usb jump drive today since they made good on the calendars
5/9/2008 20:20:34

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>I have spent $271.40... but its actually more then that as I am in Canada, so I get charged more with the exchange rate
    >
    >So I have spent more like $320

Actually you would be paying less. Our US dollar is worth 1.06 Canadian. You can buy more with your dollar then we can.
    Example If the charges say $271.00 US dollar, in Canadian you would only pay $254.00.

The US dollar is very weak right now.

Lucky you!!

Our (US) dollar is very weak against the british pound right now. 5 british pounds would cost me $8.84 right now. OR 7.14 against the Euro.

I remember years ago visiting Vancouver BC when the US dollar was strong. And I could buy something for $5 canadian and it was only costing me about $3.
    ahh the good old days LOL
6/9/2008 13:13:22

Meaghan Aries
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

Ya tell that to PAYPAY... they keep putting it the other way, and I end up spending more. I emailed them about it and have heard nothing back.
6/9/2008 13:36:52

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>Ya tell that to PAYPAY... they keep putting it the other way, and I end up spending more. I emailed them about it and have heard nothing back.

Thats downright NASTY!! Hope you get that resolved soon!

Tina
6/9/2008 23:13:22

MsTinaK Gemini

I'm up to $177.56

Seems high compared to what others are ordering. And thats all shipping too.

3 photobooks
    2 business card holders
    3 keychains
    20 12x18
    200 4x6
    102 8x10
    200 5x7
6/9/2008 23:19:40

RM

Paypal got it right. If something is $50 US that means it's more in Canadian dollars. Just like if you look at the back of a book, the US price is always less.
7/9/2008 1:52:26

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>Paypal got it right. If something is $50 US that means it's more in Canadian dollars. Just like if you look at the back of a book, the US price is always less.

Actually the price on the back of those books isn't anywhere near an accurate reflection of the US dollar against the Canadian dollar.

"In the past five years, the loonie has risen 50 per cent against the U.S. dollar. But Canadian prices for many goods sold in both countries haven't been adjusted to reflect the narrowing gap between the two currencies"

Cross border shopping may become all the rage again, since Canada isn't keeping on top of the changes in the value of their money.

Canadians are getting ripped off in many venues within their own country now.

For example ITUNES

It is .99 cents canadian,

but converted in US terms it would cost Canadians .87 (US)cents

while for the US the price is still .99 cents.

7/9/2008 15:44:16

RM

But according to your $1 US equals $1.06 Canadian, that would go for purchases too. So if you are making a $100 US purchase, it'd be $106 Canadian.
8/9/2008 2:19:00

Meaghan Aries

Ok so i just heard back from PayPal... Apparently they charge a 2.5% Increase for Conversion from Canadian Funds to American funds to pay the ammount.... so thats why i'm being charged more

Edit... so i just called my Visa, to ask about paying directly from them instead of Paypal, but they also Charge 2.5% as well.
    So it doenst really matter at all if I pay through my Credit Card or through paypal.
8/9/2008 4:54:04

Alex
TotalPost:99

>Ok so i just heard back from PayPal... Apparently they charge a 2.5% Increase for Conversion from Canadian Funds to American funds to pay the ammount.... so thats why i'm being charged more
    >
    >Edit... so i just called my Visa, to ask about paying directly from them instead of Paypal, but they also Charge 2.5% as well.
    >So it doenst really matter at all if I pay through my Credit Card or through paypal.
    Get a capital one card. They charge no international conversion fee.
    The foreign currency fee is charged by visa of 1%. Banks such as Chase pass this charge on to clients, and usually tack on their own, making Chase's 3%. American Express also does so, at 1% i believe. The foreign fee free ones are Discover and Capital One's credit cards. I happen to have gotten a capital one card before going abroad and used it and incurred no fees. Same with my purchases at Artscow.
8/9/2008 7:42:00

Meaghan Aries
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

Can you get Capital 1 in Canada?
8/9/2008 9:05:03

MsTinaK Gemini

>But according to your $1 US equals $1.06 Canadian, that would go for purchases too. So if you are making a $100 US purchase, it'd be $106 Canadian.

No see this compares the value of US and Canadian currency. When Canadian is worth MORE then the US dollar ... then when it's converted to US currency, it takes LESS canadian to equal the US currency.
8/9/2008 12:33:22

MsTinaK Gemini

>Ok so i just heard back from PayPal... Apparently they charge a 2.5% Increase for Conversion from Canadian Funds to American funds to pay the ammount.... so thats why i'm being charged more
    >
    >Edit... so i just called my Visa, to ask about paying directly from them instead of Paypal, but they also Charge 2.5% as well.
    >So it doenst really matter at all if I pay through my Credit Card or through paypal.

WOW 2.5% to do conversion that technology can do automatically for them. What a rip. but then again I guess we shouldn't be surprised...basically if one can, one will!
8/9/2008 12:35:23

Kimberly Bartlett
TotalPost:105

Yikes!

I'm not going to list out everything I've purchased because a lot of them were gifts and my daughter haunts the forum too - lol but in the past 13 days I have ordered

$373.11 in merchandise and paid a total of $251.56 in shipping!!

Grand total would be.... $624.67 in 13 days!!! Hmmmm - I think I might have to slow down!

Kind of strange that it costs almost as much to ship the items as it would to purchase them!
    Thank goodness for those freebies - mind you some items I actually did purchase such as t-shirts, mugs and extra pages in my photo books, the removal of logos etc.

Man - can you say addicted!! LOL!

I'm still working frantically on photobooks because all mine expire by the end of next month
26/9/2008 8:46:08

MsTinaK Gemini
RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>Yikes!
    >
    >I'm not going to list out everything I've purchased because a lot of them were gifts and my daughter haunts the forum too - lol but in the past 13 days I have ordered
    >
    >$373.11 in merchandise and paid a total of $251.56 in shipping!!
    >
    >Grand total would be.... $624.67 in 13 days!!! Hmmmm - I think I might have to slow down!
    >
    >Kind of strange that it costs almost as much to ship the items as it would to purchase them!
    >Thank goodness for those freebies - mind you some items I actually did purchase such as t-shirts, mugs and extra pages in my photo books, the removal of logos etc.
    >
    >Man - can you say addicted!! LOL!
    >
    >I'm still working frantically on photobooks because all mine expire by the end of next month
    >

wow! you got me beat...I just went up to $370! Those photobooks ARE addicting. I made one for the national fire museum, based on photo's I took at their 9-11 memorial and the guy there LOVED them, said the book was beautiful and wanted 10 more. Said that more will be ordered as the other members see the one I dropped off.
    I made one for my grand-nephew..took a lot of photos of him and my sister making an apple pie and made a book called Bryson Makes Apple Pie. Can't wait to get that one. Also made one for Sister of her dog LOL Called Snoopy's book of ABC's. She takes it everywhere to show people.
    It did turn out adorable though....so now everything I take photos of...I want to make a book. This could be bad bad bad!
    I have the same problem with all my photobook credits expiring by the ned of the month. I'll miss those
1/10/2008 8:35:39

Lara Pearce Scorpio
TotalPost:8

214 and change here! And that's Canadian as well! lol.. so at times, it was drastically more than near par. I've just ordered my first photobook.. so looking forward to getting this!
    Also just did ornaments as well. Its going to be a lot more money going here!!
14/11/2008 10:42:22
Page 2 of 5, Total 96 1 2 3 4 5