Your are the 7884th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 3 of 5, Total 96 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorPosts

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225
RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>214 and change here! And that's Canadian as well! lol.. so at times, it was drastically more than near par. I've just ordered my first photobook.. so looking forward to getting this!
    >Also just did ornaments as well. Its going to be a lot more money going here!!

I'm at $541. Hmm...thats from June 10th till now. and I need to get another order in because more stuff is expiring soon. good grief
14/11/2008 15:21:26

Jaimie Lanier
TotalPost:42
RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

I don't have a list, but I know I have easily spent a couple of hundred recently.. although I am getting great Christmas gifts! By the way, just got in my 8x8 books and LOVE them!!!
24/11/2008 6:07:06

tian wang
TotalPost:1

man... when everything u wear/own has your face on it... u know ur a artscow addict
26/11/2008 4:56:47

marcia Ray
TotalPost:115

My total since May is $1,092.75 I can't seem to stop
4/1/2009 6:05:14

Judy
TotalPost:25

$196.10 and have loved every piece of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/1/2009 9:45:07

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

Glad to hear it

OMG Marcia!!..... I wish I had that kind of money to spend here
5/1/2009 14:54:25

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68

I am at $700 and some odd dollars.. Can't remember how much exactly and I'm to lazy to go look.. LOL I was noticing it earlier though.. What can I say, I'm addicted to pics of my daughter.. and of course I want the print quality to be good so I have to get them here.. Really that isn't bad cause in over a year I would have spent close to that at a photographer and I wouldn't have gotten the extras like books and dog tags.. etc.. so I saved money by shopping here and taking my own pictures.. (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself LOL)
5/3/2009 13:47:35

Bryna
TotalPost:9
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>Can you get Capital 1 in Canada?

yes you can. I live in Israel and I got one.
17/3/2009 0:24:47

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

mine is $244.56 a total of 11 photobooks, 2 mouse pads, 4 playing cards and tons of prints.

Jessica
19/3/2009 9:28:52

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322

OK--I just looked---$508!! OMIGOD! I am addicted. I have loved every item I have ordered. So far I have gotten 8" books (21 so far of those), tile coasters (stunning colors), floppy coasters, 2 sided dog tags (6 or 8 of those), 1 canvas print, tons of 4x6 prints and wallets, playing cards minus the card decals, and whatever else I am forgetting. I am in the midst of having my pre-2004 photos scanned so there will be more books coming!
21/4/2009 19:10:00

Stephen Benham
TotalPost:63

I have spent
    83.20 USD (104 Canadian) to date. Next week I am ordering a couple of the sofa cushion covers while the promotion is on. With this I have gotten 4 decks of cards as gifts, 6 ornaments as gifts, 35 4x6, 2 cigarette cases as gifts, 2 23 page 8x8 books as mothers day gifts, 3 12x18 prints, and a 39 page 8x8 book for m y wife and I (wedding pictures). Pretty good if you ask me!
    >I noticed Artscow has a total spent space.
    >
    >$97.17
    >
    >2 glasses cloth
    >8 round coasters
    >Calendar
    >Photobook
    >54 design photo cards
    >Single design photo cards
    >Key Chain Heart
    >100 4x6
    >50 5x7
    >15 8x10
    >17 12x18
    >
    >Sister:
    >
    >$36.42
    >
    >Calendar
    >Photobook
    >Single design card
    >54 design card
    >Key Chain Heart
    >15 8X10
    >
    >
    >
    >So that's a total of $133.59 SINCE THE FOURTH for everything listed here.
    >2 X Calendars
    >2 X Photobooks
    >2 X 54 design cards
    >2 X single design cards
    >2 X heart key chains
    >2 X glasses cloth
    >8 X round rubber coasters
    >100 4X6
    >30 8X10
    >17 12X17
    >
    >I'm about to order six 8X10's in the next few days, and I still have a shirt that I'm waiting for a code for, and I'd like a DS and PSP case but only with codes, etc. etc. etc.
28/4/2009 5:39:18

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198

Hi yall

OMG i just counted today and I spent $100 already LOl if my hubby new . I have a ton and a half of the 12x18 prints lol photobooks,keychains,money clip,magnets over almost my whole fridge Iam hooked to artscow.
1/8/2009 10:09:43

Brooke Adkins (My-Time Scraps)
TotalPost:198

Hi yall

OMG i just counted today and I spent $100 already LOl if my hubby new . I have a ton and a half of the 12x18 prints lol photobooks,keychains,money clip,magnets over almost my whole fridge Iam hooked to artscow.
1/8/2009 10:09:51

Catvinnat
TotalPost:627
RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

I am up to $279 but for that I got a staggering amount:

2 classic tote bags
    3 neckties
    3 keychain watches
    2 pillowcases
    2 bucket bags
    3 classic handbags
    15 12 x 12 pages
    1 30 page 12 x 12 book
    1 mini fleece
    1 netbook case
    1 coin purse
    2 dogtags
    and 8 7 x 5 books.

Not received the purse, dogtags or 7 x 5 books yet but all the others have been superb quality and I am delighted.
    Keep the freebies coming Artscow - we love them!
1/8/2009 20:41:46

Alana
TotalPost:2347

I'm scared to say!!!

(40)3" Magnets
    (3) 8x8 100 Page Books
    (4) 8x8 20 Page Books
    (38) Bucket Bags
    (12) Camera Cases
    (50) Cigarette/Money Cases (Thank you everybody SOOOO much for the free credits!)
    (4) Classic Handbags
    (35) Coin Cases
    (8) Handbag Mirrors
    (10) Jigsaw Puzzles, rectangle
    (4) Playing Cards, single design
    (1) Playing Cards, 54 Design
    (11) Key chain, rectangle
    (11) Mousepads, large
    (10) Oval Money Clips
    (27) Recycle Bags, single side
    (1) Recycle Bag, double side
    (2) Money Clip, round
    (20) Tie, 2 sided
    (8) Tile Coasters
    (1) Bottle Opener Key chain
    (1) Business Card Holder
    (4) Rubber Coasters, round
    (4) Rubber Coasters, square
    and I'm about to purchase a 7x5 30 page book

Sorry folks, I'm not doing the math for you though. I will let you know when I FINALLY get my mom's website up so you can see how all of the products turned out, and even purchase them if you want. Well, you don't have to wait if you want to buy anything, you can just contact me now at alana@glaves.org

?????????I do have a question for those of you who place orders w/ more than a couple of items. I have noticed twice now that the total amount charged: value of products, minus coupon, minus credit, plus shipping and handling, has differed by $1 twice now. The first time I thought my brain was just not working, but then it happened again yesterday. I am going to go back and recheck all of my orders, but I was wondering if any of you noticed it on any of your orders?

3/8/2009 4:00:57

Leanna
TotalPost:15

I've spent a total of $164.39 and the biggest part of it was for shipping costs. I've had codes for free shipping, but when using credits the codes are invalid. I think shipping is a HUGE expense...and has prohibited me from ordering many times. I realize the items are free, but the shipping costs are prohibitive. I can order items at other places, either online or in the store, for the same or less cost once shipping is figured in. I will say,though, that I've been pleased with the quality of the items I've received. It's just the shipping costs and length of time it takes to get them that is a deterrent for my ordering more!

>I noticed Artscow has a total spent space.
    >
    >$97.17
    >
    >2 glasses cloth
    >8 round coasters
    >Calendar
    >Photobook
    >54 design photo cards
    >Single design photo cards
    >Key Chain Heart
    >100 4x6
    >50 5x7
    >15 8x10
    >17 12x18
    >
    >Sister:
    >
    >$36.42
    >
    >Calendar
    >Photobook
    >Single design card
    >54 design card
    >Key Chain Heart
    >15 8X10
    >
    >
    >
    >So that's a total of $133.59 SINCE THE FOURTH for everything listed here.
    >2 X Calendars
    >2 X Photobooks
    >2 X 54 design cards
    >2 X single design cards
    >2 X heart key chains
    >2 X glasses cloth
    >8 X round rubber coasters
    >100 4X6
    >30 8X10
    >17 12X17
    >
    >I'm about to order six 8X10's in the next few days, and I still have a shirt that I'm waiting for a code for, and I'd like a DS and PSP case but only with codes, etc. etc. etc.
10/9/2009 1:41:23

Alana
RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>I've spent a total of $164.39 and the biggest part of it was for shipping costs. I've had codes for free shipping, but when using credits the codes are invalid. I think shipping is a HUGE expense...and has prohibited me from ordering many times. I realize the items are free, but the shipping costs are prohibitive. I can order items at other places, either online or in the store, for the same or less cost once shipping is figured in. I will say,though, that I've been pleased with the quality of the items I've received. It's just the shipping costs and length of time it takes to get them that is a deterrent for my ordering more!
    >

Leanna - I have some tips on how to find coupons and cut shipping costs. If you are interested, send me a PM.
10/9/2009 1:45:47

Christy
TotalPost:80

>
    $50.16 for me
    3 - 8x8 books 20 p
    1 - 7x5 book 20 p
    1- puzzle
    1 - mini coin purse
    8 - coaster (round)
    10 - 5x7 photos

I too am addicted to this site I love it! Any clues on reduced shipping fees would be great!

10/9/2009 9:19:39

Alana

>>
    >$50.16 for me
    >3 - 8x8 books 20 p
    >1 - 7x5 book 20 p
    >1- puzzle
    >1 - mini coin purse
    >8 - coaster (round)
    >10 - 5x7 photos
    >
    >I too am addicted to this site I love it! Any clues on reduced shipping fees would be great!
    >
    >
    Anybody is welcome to send me a PM.
10/9/2009 9:23:23

Leanna
TotalPost:15

Sorry...but what is a PM and how would I do that?

>>I've spent a total of $164.39 and the biggest part of it was for shipping costs. I've had codes for free shipping, but when using credits the codes are invalid. I think shipping is a HUGE expense...and has prohibited me from ordering many times. I realize the items are free, but the shipping costs are prohibitive. I can order items at other places, either online or in the store, for the same or less cost once shipping is figured in. I will say,though, that I've been pleased with the quality of the items I've received. It's just the shipping costs and length of time it takes to get them that is a deterrent for my ordering more!
    >>
    >
    >Leanna - I have some tips on how to find coupons and cut shipping costs. If you are interested, send me a PM.
10/9/2009 19:12:22
Page 3 of 5, Total 96 1 2 3 4 5