Your are the 8011th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 4 of 5, Total 96 1 2 3 4 5
AuthorPosts

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>Sorry...but what is a PM and how would I do that?

To SEND a PM: Click on the person's name you want to send to (So in this case,click on my name next to my post)
    Above my profile on the left side there is a underlined heading "Send a Private Message"
    Click on it
    This should take you to an empty message where you can fill in a subject and message and send it to me.
    Be sure to include your name because when it gets to me it just shows up as from a member number.

To retrieve PM's, At the top of the forum there is an orange button "Control Panel"
    Click on it.
    Then Click on Messages
    Click on InBox
    You should be able to figure it out from here.
    My inbox doesn't always indicate when I have new messages.

When you send me a PM, just ask for my e-mail address bcs my outgoing mail has been acting weird on this subject lately ;)
    Any other PM's are fine
10/9/2009 23:13:51

mom2nikki
TotalPost:66
RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

Glad to knw am not the only person hooked onto artscow!!Am standin at $181...and thats in 2 mos!!
    I haven't started christmas gifts yet!!
20/10/2009 13:53:42

Lyn Clarke
TotalPost:322
RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

I thought I would look up my total amount spent now, out of curiosity. Well, too funny, my first order was Nov 7th of last year and since then I have managed to spend nearly $550!!! Yikes! But, I love the personalized stuff. I have books from each vacation, all my family and friends have coasters with funny photos, I am giving those little coin purses for Christmas to all my "acquaintances"--great remembrance for $2 in my opinion, we have several sets of dogtags which we use as dogtags and also as proof of ownership inside purses and suitcases, and I am eying up that umbrella! Who would steal an umbrella with our faces on it!! Too funny.
7/11/2009 23:23:53

N_B_E_T_S_I
TotalPost:56

Total $736.42

I might faint....
16/12/2009 22:24:37

Jennifer Sneed
TotalPost:130

$500.53! Waaah! LOL I guess that makes me an Artscow addict! LOL
14/2/2010 16:14:41

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225

$988.24

But in my defense, that is since June 2008!

yea I'm still flabbergasted...
17/2/2010 1:02:40

Cheryl Peacock
TotalPost:21

You know I am not even going to go look... I have got great books and only so far paid shipping and the extra pages I can't resist!

This certainly is a brilliant option for me... I ordered 4 books last night and the cost of shipping and extra pages and the conversion rate from US to NZ dollars is the equivalent of only ONE single solitary book purchased here...

Mothers day is nailed already thanks to Arts Cow...

17/2/2010 5:24:31

Kendra Scorpio
Title:find me on facebook
TotalPost:95

>
    >I'm up to $177.56
    >
    >Seems high compared to what others are ordering. And thats all shipping too.
    >
    >3 photobooks
    >2 business card holders
    >3 keychains
    >20 12x18
    >200 4x6
    >102 8x10
    >200 5x7
    >

What do you even DO with 102 8x10's??? AND 200 5x7's?!?! Where would you send all of those? You'd need to be the Queen of England to even have room for all of those on walls, so you must be sending the absolutely everywhere. For that amount of larger sizes, PLUS all the other littler things, you got a hell of a deal, imo. I personally just don't have money designated for all of those things, but if I did (or when I do, a bit at a time), I am pretty happy so far with the things I've priced out (all codes, so far). Just very curious where all those 8x10's went lol. Sorry if it sounds rude, trust me, I am not saying anything like it's odd, I just love learning about different people's spending habits and just people in general.
18/2/2010 5:41:19

Alana
TotalPost:2347
RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

Ha ha, I forgot about my old post. I'll have to post some new tallies just on the quantity of items ordered. But for the record, mom's website IS up and running.
18/2/2010 5:47:38

Jennifer Sneed

I'm not that poster, but I buy a lot of 8x10s and 5x7s. Would buy 12x18s, but haven't gotten around to it yet. What do I do with mine? I have a shop at Etsy where I sell photos and photo gifts, most printed up at artscow. ^_^ I also buy a ton of wallets to sell as ACEOs. (Art Cards Editions and Originals)

>>
    >>I'm up to $177.56
    >>
    >>Seems high compared to what others are ordering. And thats all shipping too.
    >>
    >>3 photobooks
    >>2 business card holders
    >>3 keychains
    >>20 12x18
    >>200 4x6
    >>102 8x10
    >>200 5x7
    >>
    >
    >What do you even DO with 102 8x10's??? AND 200 5x7's?!?! Where would you send all of those? You'd need to be the Queen of England to even have room for all of those on walls, so you must be sending the absolutely everywhere. For that amount of larger sizes, PLUS all the other littler things, you got a hell of a deal, imo. I personally just don't have money designated for all of those things, but if I did (or when I do, a bit at a time), I am pretty happy so far with the things I've priced out (all codes, so far). Just very curious where all those 8x10's went lol. Sorry if it sounds rude, trust me, I am not saying anything like it's odd, I just love learning about different people's spending habits and just people in general.

18/2/2010 22:09:07

Kendra Scorpio
Title:find me on facebook
TotalPost:95
RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

>I'm not that poster, but I buy a lot of 8x10s and 5x7s. Would buy 12x18s, but haven't gotten around to it yet. What do I do with mine? I have a shop at Etsy where I sell photos and photo gifts, most printed up at artscow. ^_^ I also buy a ton of wallets to sell as ACEOs. (Art Cards Editions and Originals)
    >
    >>>
    >>>I'm up to $177.56
    >>>
    >>>Seems high compared to what others are ordering. And thats all shipping too.
    >>>
    >>>3 photobooks
    >>>2 business card holders
    >>>3 keychains
    >>>20 12x18
    >>>200 4x6
    >>>102 8x10
    >>>200 5x7

[color=DeepPink]Okay, so they must be selling them somewhere then. I see. Duh lol I was thinking of pictures of your kids or pets, like that lol. Trying to picture how much wall space would be left in a family home lol.

Jennifer- What are ACEO's or whatever? You spelled it all out, but I don't have a clue what they are. And where is Etsy?
19/2/2010 19:55:15

Jennifer Sneed
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:How much have you spent here? :) Reply

LOL Once again, I am late in answering! Haha! Anyway, ACEOs are Art Cards Editions and Originals. They are tiny pieces of artwork the size of baseball cards. They can be any medium (photos, drawings, paintings, even quilted, cross-stitch or mosaics for example!) but they MUST be 2.5x3.5 inches. That is the only requirement to be an ACEO. My boys make marker and colored pencil drawings on ACEO sized cards. They can be originals or prints of artwork.

Etsy is a website of handmade and vintage sellers. I sell my photography items there. It's an awesome place to sell stuff. I can't post the link, but just add a .com after Etsy and you'll be taken there. LOL My shop is Valiantstudios on there if you'd like to take a look. ^_^

>I'm not that poster, but I buy a lot of 8x10s and 5x7s. Would buy 12x18s, but haven't gotten around to it yet. What do I do with mine? I have a shop at Etsy where I sell photos and photo gifts, most printed up at artscow. ^_^ I also buy a ton of wallets to sell as ACEOs. (Art Cards Editions and Originals)
    >>
    >>>>
    >>>>I'm up to $177.56
    >>>>
    >>>>Seems high compared to what others are ordering. And thats all shipping too.
    >>>>
    >>>>3 photobooks
    >>>>2 business card holders
    >>>>3 keychains
    >>>>20 12x18
    >>>>200 4x6
    >>>>102 8x10
    >>>>200 5x7
    >
    >
    >[color=DeepPink]Okay, so they must be selling them somewhere then. I see. Duh lol I was thinking of pictures of your kids or pets, like that lol. Trying to picture how much wall space would be left in a family home lol.
    >
    >Jennifer- What are ACEO's or whatever? You spelled it all out, but I don't have a clue what they are. And where is Etsy?

3/3/2010 0:20:56

Ellan
TotalPost:49

>By the way if you look under all your orders there will a total for ALL orders :D

OMGosh, I just looked. over $1100 But I can justify it. Most of it is gifts... ahhh and photos lol.

I wish you hadn't told me how to find out and please DON'T tell my husband :) Lol just kidding most of it was books for his six kids and now grandkids. I need badly to block this info out of my memory as I've got a large order ready commemorating a 75th Birthday party that was in April. Ouch, she'll be 77 before I send it to her. Arrrgh
2/7/2010 2:27:11

Jenny Tang Taurus
TotalPost:55

I've spent US$100 in a month. But I'm loving each and every item I have.
    >I noticed Artscow has a total spent space.
    >
    >$97.17
    >
    >2 glasses cloth
    >8 round coasters
    >Calendar
    >Photobook
    >54 design photo cards
    >Single design photo cards
    >Key Chain Heart
    >100 4x6
    >50 5x7
    >15 8x10
    >17 12x18
    >
    >Sister:
    >
    >$36.42
    >
    >Calendar
    >Photobook
    >Single design card
    >54 design card
    >Key Chain Heart
    >15 8X10
    >
    >
    >
    >So that's a total of $133.59 SINCE THE FOURTH for everything listed here.
    >2 X Calendars
    >2 X Photobooks
    >2 X 54 design cards
    >2 X single design cards
    >2 X heart key chains
    >2 X glasses cloth
    >8 X round rubber coasters
    >100 4X6
    >30 8X10
    >17 12X17
    >
    >I'm about to order six 8X10's in the next few days, and I still have a shirt that I'm waiting for a code for, and I'd like a DS and PSP case but only with codes, etc. etc. etc.
14/7/2010 12:49:15

Michelle
TotalPost:14

I have spent over 225.00 US Dollars since April 2010! Ugh, but I do love
    Artscow! I bought a 12x12 Photo Book with 101 pages, came out fantastic! two sided dog tags for my dogs collars, cute with their photos and information on both sides! Cosmetic bags, coasters for the table, keychain, memo pads, numerous mouse pads in all shapes and sizes, handbag hangers (2), pencil cases...and there is so much more I want to buy!!!
20/9/2010 2:53:00

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225

> $988.24
    >
    >But in my defense, that is since June 2008!
    >
    >yea I'm still flabbergasted...

OK make that $1,063.22 But you can see my buying has fallen off :D Mostly because I've not had the time to create the things I want to :)
20/9/2010 5:04:04

Jinx
TotalPost:7

I have spent $104.31
    100 4x6 print
    15 two side dog tags
    2 strait umbrells
    2 8x8 20 page photo books

I love every item i have so far the umbrells are the greatest .
18/1/2011 5:54:25

Pussyfoot
TotalPost:174

I have spent HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS of dollars on Artscow since joining only months ago. I should be a darn share holder by now! Worth it so far.
    Pussyfoot.
7/3/2011 4:08:14

Lina Safar
TotalPost:119

Total US$$162.49 since December 2010.

Aslinah
3/4/2011 23:13:21

Rick Conley
Title:Equine Photographer
TotalPost:37

I've spent $1,153.72 US in the past 6 months (9/2010 - 3/2011) and a lot of it was for calendars for several different horse clubs that I belong to. Since I found Artscow in February of 2010, I have spent $1,418.80 US with them. Other than the tee shirts I recently ordered, the rest of the things have been great!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Rick Conley
    www.DraftHorsePhotos.com
5/4/2011 22:28:55
Page 4 of 5, Total 96 1 2 3 4 5