Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Belinda Geissler
TotalPost:6
~Mousepad review including pics :-) Reply

Hi there,
    thought i'd show the mouse pad i recently received.
    after reading the reviews i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered, but was overall very happy with how it turned out!
    The mousepad printed better than i was expecting, colour was ok no problems there, and the picture is nice and clear, the size was good too. Have included a couple of pics :-)
    This mousepad was a 'test order' for me, and i'm happy to say i'll definately be ordering a few more!!
    Thanks again artscow!

13/8/2008 19:46:24

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:~Mousepad review including pics :-) Reply

oh wow they are beautiful!! thanks for sharing I was a little worried how the mouse pads look and must say your pics have boosted me on them!
13/8/2008 21:10:41

RM
TotalPost:680

>Hi there,
    >thought i'd show the mouse pad i recently received.
    >after reading the reviews i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered, but was overall very happy with how it turned out!
    >The mousepad printed better than i was expecting, colour was ok no problems there, and the picture is nice and clear, the size was good too. Have included a couple of pics :-)
    >This mousepad was a 'test order' for me, and i'm happy to say i'll definately be ordering a few more!!
    >Thanks again artscow!
    >

very cute thanks for posting
13/8/2008 23:47:23

Rachelle Leo
TotalPost:126

This is adorable!!! I love your design.
13/11/2008 4:17:55

Sandy Benson
TotalPost:2

Just wondering about the thickness of the mouse pad. Just ordered on from Walmart and it was so thin. Shutterfly has nice thick ones...does ArtsCow?

>Hi there,
    >after reading the reviews i wasn't sure what to expect when i ordered, but was overall very happy with how it turned out!
    >The mousepad printed better than i was expecting, colour was ok no problems there, and the picture is nice and clear, the size was good too. Have included a couple of pics :-)
    >This mousepad was a 'test order' for me, and i'm happy to say i'll definately be ordering a few more!!
    >Thanks again artscow!
    >
    >
    >
31/7/2009 22:15:13

Sandy Benson
TotalPost:2

Just wondering about the thickness of the mouse pad. Just ordered on from Walmart and it was so thin. Shutterfly has nice thick ones...does ArtsCow?

>Hi there,
    >Thanks again artscow!
    >
    >
    >
31/7/2009 22:46:13

James McCullough
TotalPost:4

>Hi there,
    >Thanks again artscow!
    >
    >
    >

Here's a pic of the mousepad I got yesterday. The pic was a little darker in the printing, so I wish I would've adjusted the file to be brighter. But, overall, I'm really pleased. :-)

Here's what the uploaded file looked like:

This is for a book my publishing company is doing. We take stories people want published into children's stories and get the books illustrated and published for them. :-)
21/4/2010 10:30:01
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1