Your are the 1143th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Sarah Seymore
TotalPost:6
Photo book review (pictures included) Reply

I wanted to review and share photos of my 8x8 photo book. I was pleased with the quality and printing of the book and the software was the easiest of any company I have tried (and I've tried many!) The pricing is fantastic and I like having 30 pages standard. Thanks Artscow!!!!

14/8/2008 5:14:00

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Photo book review (pictures included) Reply

WOW nice book!!! thanks for sharing... i love the quality these guys have don't you?!
14/8/2008 9:42:50

misty
TotalPost:94

Your book is so cute thanks for sharing it with us, my first one ever making is in the hand of the post master lol!
14/8/2008 13:36:48

Cynthia
TotalPost:13

>I wanted to review and share photos of my 8x8 photo book. I was pleased with the quality and printing of the book and the software was the easiest of any company I have tried (and I've tried many!) The pricing is fantastic and I like having 30 pages standard. Thanks Artscow!!!!

Nice Photo book, but how did you get all that background? Can you use or create your own background?
26/8/2008 7:36:55

amber
TotalPost:5

I love your style...how did you create your backgrounds and text?
    -----------------------------------------------
    *Amby*
5/9/2008 10:02:50

amyjo
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:Photo book review (pictures included) Reply

>I love your style...how did you create your backgrounds and text?

I am guessing she's a digi-scrapper...
    Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, Microsoft Digital Image Pro, and other programs are used to assemble the pages...and the backgrounds/text/elements are assembled in the program in layers, much like you would assemble the *real* items on paper - except they are digital files either created by the user, or downloaded from free and/or pay sights like www.shabbyprincess.com (all free kits), www.designerdigitals.com, www.the-lilypad.com, www.littledreamerdesigns.com, www.shabbypickledesigns.com and many many others :)
9/9/2008 4:30:49

RM
TotalPost:680

Wow that's beautiful. Kelly convince her to join our group so she can teach us
9/9/2008 7:24:06

H Fowler
TotalPost:52

Beautiful book! I love the page with the journaling. I need to do more of that!
16/9/2008 12:29:27
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1