Your are the 528th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Britt Libra
TotalPost:126
Question about calendars Reply

I was just messing around with the calendar designer and noticed that if I ordered one now, the calendar would start for August 2008 and go through July 2009.

I'd like to order some calendars as Christmas gifts, so I don't want them to start now, I'd rather they start in January 2009 and go through December 2009.

So my question, is there any way to change the months on the calendar and start them whenever you'd like?

Any help is appreciated!
14/8/2008 6:56:39

Britt Libra
RE:Question about calendars Reply

Nevermind! I found my answer.
    If anyone else was wondering the same thing, just click on the "Setting" button that is beside the zoom at the top left. You can enter your own month/year for the calendar to start there. :)
14/8/2008 7:17:32

misty
TotalPost:94
RE:Question about calendars Reply

>I was just messing around with the calendar designer and noticed that if I ordered one now, the calendar would start for August 2008 and go through July 2009.
    >
    >I'd like to order some calendars as Christmas gifts, so I don't want them to start now, I'd rather they start in January 2009 and go through December 2009.
    >
    >So my question, is there any way to change the months on the calendar and start them whenever you'd like?
    >
    >Any help is appreciated!

Is the calendar working now? I keep checking and still cant find it? where did you see how to make it at? LOL so many questions!
14/8/2008 13:29:33

Britt Libra
RE:RE:Question about calendars Reply

>Is the calendar working now? I keep checking and still cant find it? where did you see how to make it at? LOL so many questions!

I originally couldn't find it by searching for it on the products page, but I could access it through my credits and discount page. They've added a link to them if you just go to Create Your Own Stuff or you can go to the calendar page directly by clicking here.
14/8/2008 23:21:16

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:RE:Question about calendars Reply

Hi Britt,

Our Calendar is ready for order. Please try it. Thank you.

William

>>Is the calendar working now? I keep checking and still cant find it? where did you see how to make it at? LOL so many questions!
    >
    >I originally couldn't find it by searching for it on the products page, but I could access it through my credits and discount page. They've added a link to them if you just go to Create Your Own Stuff or you can go to the calendar page directly by clicking here.
15/8/2008 10:08:13

Britt Libra
RE:RE:RE:RE:Question about calendars Reply

>Hi Britt,
    >
    >Our Calendar is ready for order. Please try it. Thank you.
    >
    >William

I can't wait to order some calendars, William! I have a few credits for them, I'm just waiting to get a few pictures of people in my family before ordering.

Oh, and thanks for changing the 'Setting' option to 'Month Setting'. I'm sure it'll be easier for everyone to find that way.
16/8/2008 3:51:53

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Question about calendars Reply

>Oh, and thanks for changing the 'Setting' option to 'Month Setting'. I'm sure it'll be easier for everyone to find that way.

That was My suggestion to Berry

(thank you, thank you.... take a bow... hahahahhaha)
16/8/2008 5:01:52

Britt Libra
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Question about calendars Reply

>>Oh, and thanks for changing the 'Setting' option to 'Month Setting'. I'm sure it'll be easier for everyone to find that way.
    >
    >That was My suggestion to Berry
    >
    >
    >(thank you, thank you.... take a bow... hahahahhaha)

It was definitely a good suggestion. It took me forever to find where to change it originally. I felt silly once I did though. It was so simple, but I didn't even think to click on the "Setting" button.
16/8/2008 23:59:21
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1