Your are the 3235th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

misty
TotalPost:94
Just got my 8x10's!!! Reply

I just recieved my 8x10s today. All together including the weekend from the day I put in my order it was 11 days! they came out so much better than I can even put into words! the picture that I got were off from a disk of my nephews professional pictures. My sister said that she has tried printing them off at other place such as walmart ans wasnt that happy with it, but I just had to call her right away and tell her how nice Artscow did them!! Than you so much artscow and keep doing what you are cause its working for me!!!

I also got 4x6 and 5x7s today also of the same pics and they were great to, I was mainly worried how the 8x10s were going to be, the only thing is that the package that the 4x6 and 5x7 came in was the same one and all the corners were bent and a little torn so I was worried if the pictures made it safely from Hong Kong,But they did!!! they are perfect! here are some pics of the package and the 8x10s.

So if your package is a little damage there still is hope that the pics are good!! The glare in the pics is just my flash so I have one with flash and one with out!

This is whith the flash on!

This is the flash off

14/8/2008 11:54:40

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Just got my 8x10's!!! Reply

Wow they turned out nice!! Yeh the packaging looking like that would have freaked me out a little but thats great they come out so well....

Thanks for sharing!!
14/8/2008 12:00:56

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72

wow they are beautiful!
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
27/8/2008 1:19:19

Linda
TotalPost:4

>I just recieved my 8x10s today. All together including the weekend from the day I put in my order it was 11 days! they came out so much better than I can even put into words! the picture that I got were off from a disk of my nephews professional pictures. My sister said that she has tried printing them off at other place such as walmart ans wasnt that happy with it, but I just had to call her right away and tell her how nice Artscow did them!! Than you so much artscow and keep doing what you are cause its working for me!!!
    >
    >
    >I also got 4x6 and 5x7s today also of the same pics and they were great to, I was mainly worried how the 8x10s were going to be, the only thing is that the package that the 4x6 and 5x7 came in was the same one and all the corners were bent and a little torn so I was worried if the pictures made it safely from Hong Kong,But they did!!! they are perfect! here are some pics of the package and the 8x10s.
    >
    >So if your package is a little damage there still is hope that the pics are good!! The glare in the pics is just my flash so I have one with flash and one with out!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >This is whith the flash on!
    >
    >
    >This is the flash off
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
9/12/2011 22:22:27

gaga
TotalPost:57

Really nice photos right there. Do you have updated ones?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
4/6/2012 2:13:18

Jean Webb
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:Just got my 8x10's!!! Reply

Nice photo good quality picture are capture but what the range of pixel was set.
    texas apartments
9/9/2013 17:16:57
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1