Your are the 316th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
problem with saved designs Reply

ok so this isnt a photo book, its a set of cards but when i click add to cart it takes me to the desig page. when i click my saved designs it takes me back to the other page. it just keeps going back and forth without loading my saved design. id just like to order the same set but if i could id like to switch some around. why cant i do this?
    -----------------------------------------------
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
15/8/2008 1:59:45

Karl Bralich
TotalPost:55
RE:problem with saved designs Reply

>ok so this isnt a photo book, its a set of cards but when i click add to cart it takes me to the desig page. when i click my saved designs it takes me back to the other page. it just keeps going back and forth without loading my saved design. id just like to order the same set but if i could id like to switch some around. why cant i do this?

I just got the same problem. Help. Lost a hour's work last night
    www.peaklightimages.com
17/10/2008 2:55:50

Karl Bralich
TotalPost:55
RE:RE:problem with saved designs Reply

>>ok so this isnt a photo book, its a set of cards but when i click add to cart it takes me to the desig page. when i click my saved designs it takes me back to the other page. it just keeps going back and forth without loading my saved design. id just like to order the same set but if i could id like to switch some around. why cant i do this?
    >
    >I just got the same problem. Help. Lost a hour's work last night

The other problem is that designs I saved under one name, but did a bit of additional stuff to (and didn't save) suddenly become Unfinished designs and I don't have access to them anymore

Peace

Karl
    www.peaklightimages.com
17/10/2008 3:06:40

Christine B Capricorn
TotalPost:96
RE:RE:RE:problem with saved designs Reply

Did you install the new Microsoft SliverLight 2.0? And then reboot your computer? I was having the same problem until I did that. There is a link to it on your account main page.
18/10/2008 2:42:59
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1