AuthorPosts

John Smith
TotalPost:3
52 Playing Card Review (pictures included) Reply

15/8/2008 5:52:41

Jeff Copeland
TotalPost:3
RE:52 Playing Card Review (pictures included) Reply

I understand that the cards do not have the same texture as Bicycle, but are they the exact same size? I am curious. I would like to have some printed with my name to make a magic trick and need identical size to Bicycle.

thank you,
    Jeff

>I saw a great deal on custom playing cards so I picked them up. I haven't had a chance to play a game with them, but I'm happy with the quality. I do notice that they are perfectly straight and do not have the texture that bicycle playing cards have. Its fine with me since I'm not such an avid player. All in all, its a fun novelty at a great price.
    >
    >
24/9/2008 7:10:35

jonathan
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:52 Playing Card Review (pictures included) Reply

just wanted to let everyone know i also ordered a set of these over the summer, i love them!

7/11/2008 9:40:53

Liz

>I saw a great deal on custom playing cards so I picked them up. I haven't had a chance to play a game with them, but I'm happy with the quality. I do notice that they are perfectly straight and do not have the texture that bicycle playing cards have. Its fine with me since I'm not such an avid player. All in all, its a fun novelty at a great price.
    >
    >
    Just got a set I ordered and they are ok but they are a very poor quality paper that will not last long at all if they are actualy used to play cards with.If they put a plastic coating like the bicyle cards they would be a great item.
20/11/2008 4:54:39

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

cool design.
7/12/2008 21:12:38

mithcd
TotalPost:53

Hi. Looks like the image doesn't load anymore. Would be nice to take a quick look at it.
    -----------------------------------------------
    A picture is a poem without words.
20/6/2012 2:37:18

Hey, im not sure if this is where im supposed to post this, but in the editor my pictures are really blurry, will they be non blurry when i order them?
23/2/2013 2:25:04

Sven
TotalPost:4
RE:RE:52 Playing Card Review (pictures included) Reply

>Hey, im not sure if this is where im supposed to post this, but in the editor my pictures are really blurry, will they be non blurry when i order them?

They will be printed in the quality of the picture file you uploaded
23/2/2013 4:46:33

RE:RE:RE:52 Playing Card Review (pictures included) Reply

>>Hey, im not sure if this is where im supposed to post this, but in the editor my pictures are really blurry, will they be non blurry when i order them?
    >
    >They will be printed in the quality of the picture file you uploaded

Okay thanks, so a 1000x600 should be totally fine
23/2/2013 5:51:42
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1