Your are the 5389th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 2, Total 27 1 2
AuthorPosts

RM
TotalPost:680
Calendar Suggestion Reply

Hi. I just ordered one of the new calendars but have one suggestion. In the future could you please add seasons and holiday to the theme/backgtound section. Like winter ones for Jan., hearts for Feb., Easter eggs or flowers for Mar., etc That would be neat
15/8/2008 11:21:17

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Suggestion Reply

How about other months?

Like winter ones for Jan., hearts for Feb., Easter eggs or flowers for Mar.?

Valentine's Day for Feb
    Easter eggs for Mar
    Mother day for May
    Father day for Jun
    Independence day for July
    Halloween for October
    Christmas for December

Any other suggestions?

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
15/8/2008 15:13:08

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

Even just some of the nice layouts from the photo book would be great... like the scrapbook themes and the wedding themes....

(problem is if you have the winter theme with January written on it ... we have summer over our January in Australia lol )

Anyway hope that helps Berry.
    Thanks
    Kelly
15/8/2008 16:34:15

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

Have not made a calender yet through artscow, but is there an option to change the Title? Where it says Jan, Feb etc? So if I wanna change is to Ianuali (which is jan in hawaiian)

common fellow traders I know one of you have an answer to my quesion?
15/8/2008 16:40:11

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

ooow thats a GOOD question Charray... i'll have a look but i think its permanent for now...
15/8/2008 17:19:45

Cheryl
TotalPost:105

Any chance of being able to put pictures in the date boxes? I ordered calenders for my family last year and put a picture of the person on thier birthday?

Love all your stuff

Thanks for a great website

Cheryl

>How about other months?
    >
    >Like winter ones for Jan., hearts for Feb., Easter eggs or flowers for Mar.?
    >
    >Valentine's Day for Feb
    >Easter eggs for Mar
    >Mother day for May
    >Father day for Jun
    >Independence day for July
    >Halloween for October
    >Christmas for December
    >
    >Any other suggestions?
    >
15/8/2008 18:16:09

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

>Any chance of being able to put pictures in the date boxes? I ordered calenders for my family last year and put a picture of the person on thier birthday?
    >

THATS a good idea! love that! i didnt think about the winter/summer difference between here and aus. thats a good point too. i love that we have people from all over the world here. :) i, of course, am stuck in virginia beach. :-/ seriously, im going to make a trip to visit yall all over the globe. ;) ok , what IS this supposed to be?: is he a leperchaun?
    ~*~ Megan ~*~
15/8/2008 22:14:18

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

its a cool dude with a cool hate and cool shades and a cool cigar... LOL!!! (always room at our place for a round trip )
15/8/2008 23:02:13

GatorDeb
TotalPost:77

Is there any way to make the custom entries stick from calendar to calendar, i.e. family birthdays?
16/8/2008 0:21:04

RM
TotalPost:680

>How about other months?
    >
    >
    >Valentine's Day for Feb
    >Easter eggs for Mar
    >Mother day for May
    >Father day for Jun
    >Halloween for October
    >Christmas for December
    >
    >Any other suggestions?
    >

Well they wouldn't have the month printed on them so you could put the winter/summer/fall on any month just like the other backgrounds. And since different people have different tastes, maybe there could be a couple different ones for each. Like maybe having a folder in the background section called "holidays and seasons".

Then have:

leaves, pumpkins, turkeys and/or scarecrows for November (or whatever other month is fall in other countries)
    ghosts, bats or other Halloween things (for October)
    some different Christmas, Hanukah, etc for December
    Valentines/hearts or Presidental looking ones for February
    winter, snow, etc for winter months
    beach, water, sun, etc for summer months
    Shamrocks (St. Patrick's Day) for March
    Easter eggs/bunny for whatever month Easter is that year
    Flowers, rain, etc for spring months
    The American flag (and the flag of other countries that make purchases)

And thank you so much Berry for taking my suggestions into consideration
16/8/2008 0:21:22

Megan Ahles Cancer
TotalPost:72
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

lol. ok a cool dude and all of his cool accessories works for me. :) dont tell me that...i may just stop by....in like 10 yrs when i can afford the airfare! :-D australia is one of the places the hubby and i DEFINITELY will visit in our lifetime. :-D

>its a cool dude with a cool hate and cool shades and a cool cigar... LOL!!! (always room at our place for a round trip )

~*~ Megan ~*~
16/8/2008 0:27:25

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

See I love this all good ideas.

I love the birthday feature since I use that one on another site. You add all your birthdays in you family / special events(wedding anni. etc) that you want your account to remember. Then every time you make a calendar it will bring us all your events and ask you which ones you want to add to your calendar and you just check them off. Easier and faster then adding them each and every time you make a calendar since most of the time you need the same dates.

ALSO love the many designs of the holidays. Since I am in hawaii we dont really have a winder like everyone else, no snow here! Is there a way I can add one of MY pictures to the background? Fade it out so it dosent over power the actual calendar.

I had a whole bunch of other questions but cant remember it now that im on the computer. Will be back for more....

sorry had to use the little guy. He doesn't see that much action LoL
16/8/2008 10:54:46

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

OH you guys are GREAT for a laugh

hey what a good idea... can we put faded backgrounds on the date part? ooww that WOULD be nice!!
16/8/2008 11:50:58

Berry
TotalPost:1021

Thanks for all your suggestions.

We will consider all suggestions you made.

We will add different styles "months" in different styles and colors.

We will also add different categories of backgrounds.

We will allow certain day with certain "image" in the coming future. For example, put my son's images on his birthday date, it will be funny.

And more. lol...

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
17/8/2008 20:27:52

ScrapMojo

Thanks Berry,

Charray I tested it and you CAN use photos to use as backgrounds on the date part (one full background BUT if we could get hold of a template we could make our own fully worked background)

Hope that make sense
17/8/2008 20:32:03

Mitzi
TotalPost:4

This would be so great! In the past I have done my calendar thru a company that does allow you to put a photo on specific dates. It makes it very easy for my mother to see which grandchild has a birthday. I would LOVE it if you could do it b/c I want to make my calendars thru you to take advantage of other deals but my mother really likes having the photo on the specific days. Any idea if this may be possible to do before Christmas this year?

>Thanks for all your suggestions.
    >
    >We will consider all suggestions you made.
    >
    >We will add different styles "months" in different styles and colors.
    >
    >We will also add different categories of backgrounds.
    >
    >We will allow certain day with certain "image" in the coming future. For example, put my son's images on his birthday date, it will be funny.
    >
    >And more. lol...
    >
27/10/2008 9:28:42

Karl Bralich
TotalPost:55

Here a suggestion for the themes and backgrounds and colors for photo calendars and books. Please, more subtle, soft, transparent and light colors and images. The stuff for us to choose from tends to be too bright and gaudy for western tastes. At least a choice is in order. There's almost nothing that we can paste in the date areas of the calendars that wouldn't overwhelm the ability to write on them

Peace

Karl
    www.peaklightimages.com
27/11/2008 7:03:42

Elisabeth Munro
TotalPost:1
RE:Calendar Suggestion Reply

Don't forget about Canada Day for July :-)
23/2/2009 12:34:02

Michal
TotalPost:54

>How about other months?
    >
    >
    >Valentine's Day for Feb
    >Easter eggs for Mar
    >Mother day for May
    >Father day for Jun
    >Halloween for October
    >Christmas for December
    >
    >Any other suggestions?
    >

I saw Hannuchak for December, can you add also Passover in April?
    TIA
26/2/2009 3:26:59

Teddie
TotalPost:1
Suggestion Reply

I use Birthdays of Friends and Family.
    and then for months that I have no Birthday
    I will put a holiday in or a season.
    November there is no one, so it gets
    a Thanksgiving theme.
14/8/2009 22:50:21
Page 1 of 2, Total 27 1 2