Your are the 5246th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 2 of 2, Total 27 1 2
AuthorPosts

mom2nikki
TotalPost:66
RE:Calendar Suggestion Reply

How abt desktop calendars in different sizes?4x6, 5x7 etc???that would make great gifts!
3/10/2009 11:57:24

kristina narz
TotalPost:5

I would also like to see the suggestion above. Any updates coming soon Berry?

It would be great to be able to change the FONT of the Month Names or delete/change them to ALPHAS that match the kits used in the top portion of the calendar.

Maybe you could make the calender grid a movable 'element' so you could edit the bottom half of the calender.

THANKS!
14/7/2010 2:12:17

gina moore
TotalPost:2

>Hi. I just ordered one of the new calendars but have one suggestion. In the future could you please add seasons and holiday to the theme/backgtound section. Like winter ones for Jan., hearts for Feb., Easter eggs or flowers for Mar., etc That would be neat

I just designed calendars for family christmas gifts - the first 5 pages were one each for Mom, Dad, my sister, brother and myself, on the months of our birthdays, using vintage through recent pictures of the birthday person. Next came Christmas and mom&dad's anniversary month - 2 more pages. Then came family layouts - Mom & Dad with their kids, and each of the 3 children with their family - that was good for another 4 pages. And lastly a page highlighting just the grandchildren - that took care of all 12 months.
    the cover was a single layout of the entire group of us taken a few years back while on my parent's 50th Anniversary cruise. All 13 pages were laid out like scrapbook pages with Photoshop and uploaded as oversized .jpgs, and then resized down a couple clicks to fit the page.
23/8/2011 18:32:56

Julie Cohen
TotalPost:1
RE:RE:Suggestion Reply

>How about other months?
    >
    >Like winter ones for Jan., hearts for Feb., Easter eggs or flowers for Mar.?

Regarding dates on the Calendars, I live in Australia and have found the calendars only having US dates frustrating and totally confusing when they are there and the older generation get confused. I have tried to cover them but have found the only way seems to be make a complete new page to drop over the top to try and cover them. Not every country celebrates things on the same date, so maybe 2 lots of calendars one with the US dates and one blank would be a better option.

>
    >Valentine's Day for Feb
    >Easter eggs for Mar
    >Mother day for May
    >Father day for Jun
    >Independence day for July
    >Halloween for October
    >Christmas for December
    >
    >Any other suggestions?
    >
14/11/2011 11:27:36

anje
TotalPost:1
RE:Calendar Suggestion -Blank Calendar with a Save Holiday feature and reason why. Reply

Since this site is global it stands to reason that there are many folk on here who do not celebrate the same Holidays as others. New Year's Day for example can be celebrated Dec 31, Jan 1, Feb 2 and March 21! (and probably on other dates I may have missed!) In my country Canada, we even differ in our Statuatory Days from Province to Province. I would like to suggest a Blank Calendar feature that would allow us to individualize our 'holidays' and as another person has already stated, be able to 'keep them on file' so we don't have to keep typing them in over and over again. Many Blessings and Happy Holidays to all on here no matter when you are celebrating them!
    anje
5/5/2012 5:15:11

Deborah
TotalPost:200
RE:RE:Calendar Suggestion -Blank Calendar with a Save Holiday feature and reason why. Reply

>Since this site is global it stands to reason that there are many folk on here who do not celebrate the same Holidays as others. New Year's Day for example can be celebrated Dec 31, Jan 1, Feb 2 and March 21! (and probably on other dates I may have missed!) In my country Canada, we even differ in our Statuatory Days from Province to Province. I would like to suggest a Blank Calendar feature that would allow us to individualize our 'holidays' and as another person has already stated, be able to 'keep them on file' so we don't have to keep typing them in over and over again. Many Blessings and Happy Holidays to all on here no matter when you are celebrating them!
    >anje
    >
    Hi Anje,
    The software already does this. On the top left side is a tab called "Add event", once you click on it 2 buttons appear. Once public holidays and the other custom events. You can add all your pulic holidays here. The system stores then for next time. Just turn off the public holidays you do not want and turn on the new ones you have added.
    Cheers
    Deborah
6/5/2012 8:20:05

gaga
TotalPost:57

I would also like this. Most of us miss holidays since we are too busy. This would make a good design too.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
1/6/2012 21:01:47
Page 2 of 2, Total 27 1 2