Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Kristy Kunz
TotalPost:13
Trouble making calendar Reply

Hi Berry!
    I am still having troubles making a calendar.
    I log in, go to the making calendar page, pictures load up everything.
    But when I try to save it keeps telling me I need to log in to my account to save my design. Can I log into my account without going out of that page?
    I even have added one item at a time and then try to save thinking that will help, and I have the same problems.
    I thought I would wait until this morning and try it again, but its the same problem.
    Kristy
16/8/2008 21:45:20

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Trouble making calendar Reply

Have you tried logging out, closing your window then try logging back in again?

OR maybe try opening 2 windows and if it asks you to log in try re-loggin in on the other window?

err.. i wish i could help you more as it sucks you have been stuck for awhile now... sad thing is i think its the weekend and they don't come on till monday BUT i hope i'm wrong
16/8/2008 22:10:47

Kristy Kunz
TotalPost:13

I've tried all that.
    I think one of the picture layouts is corrupt. When I finally added something else it worked. Wish I would have figured that out and save myself hours before now:-)
    Kristy

>Hi Berry!
    >I am still having troubles making a calendar.
    >I log in, go to the making calendar page, pictures load up everything.
    >But when I try to save it keeps telling me I need to log in to my account to save my design. Can I log into my account without going out of that page?
    >I even have added one item at a time and then try to save thinking that will help, and I have the same problems.
    >I thought I would wait until this morning and try it again, but its the same problem.
    >Kristy
16/8/2008 23:03:26

reybein
TotalPost:1

>Hi Berry!
    >I am still having troubles making a calendar.
    >I log in, go to the making calendar page, pictures load up everything.
    >But when I try to save it keeps telling me I need to log in to my account to save my design. Can I log into my account without going out of that page?
    >I even have added one item at a time and then try to save thinking that will help, and I have the same problems.
    >I thought I would wait until this morning and try it again, but its the same problem.
    >Kristy

I had the same problem last night.....lost over an hours worth of work. I had been clicking save and never saw the message at the bottom left of the screen that said I need to login to save. Very frustrating...I took kept that window open so I could see all my layouts and not have to waste time on that part but I ended up opening a new window and doing all the work again...hitting save each time...at one point I did get the message saying to login...but at least I only lost 1 pictures worth of work that time. Maybe there is something corrupt on a background or theme.

LR
17/8/2008 4:49:56

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:Trouble making calendar Reply

Hi Reybein,

Thanks for reporting this to us. We will pass this to our programmers to study. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>>Hi Berry!
    >>I am still having troubles making a calendar.
    >>I log in, go to the making calendar page, pictures load up everything.
    >>But when I try to save it keeps telling me I need to log in to my account to save my design. Can I log into my account without going out of that page?
    >>I even have added one item at a time and then try to save thinking that will help, and I have the same problems.
    >>I thought I would wait until this morning and try it again, but its the same problem.
    >>Kristy
    >
    >
    >I had the same problem last night.....lost over an hours worth of work. I had been clicking save and never saw the message at the bottom left of the screen that said I need to login to save. Very frustrating...I took kept that window open so I could see all my layouts and not have to waste time on that part but I ended up opening a new window and doing all the work again...hitting save each time...at one point I did get the message saying to login...but at least I only lost 1 pictures worth of work that time. Maybe there is something corrupt on a background or theme.
    >
    >LR
    >
18/8/2008 10:52:03
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1