Your are the 358th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

Tony Toca
TotalPost:22
no credits for new user Reply

Hi. I registered through referral from a friend but the credits didn't show up in my account. Is it because I joined from work? It said something about not being able to register multiple times but i'm sure hundreds of people here must be on this site. lol. Please let me know
17/8/2008 0:15:04

Tony Toca
RE:no credits for new user Reply

So what should I do? Re-register? Is the new user credits offer over? It seems everybody is getting the good deals except me.

Please help. TT

>Hi. I registered through referral from a friend but the credits didn't show up in my account. Is it because I joined from work? It said something about not being able to register multiple times but i'm sure hundreds of people here must be on this site. lol. Please let me know
19/8/2008 4:46:27

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:no credits for new user Reply

Hi TT,

It's still running. We haven't stop this offer yet. This is because someone has been used your PC or network signed up with us and our conditions is one account per household/same IP. Anyway,
    I have added the credits into your account. I suggest you may start to decide which product credit you use first because there are heaps.
    Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>So what should I do? Re-register? Is the new user credits offer over? It seems everybody is getting the good deals except me.
    >
    >Please help. TT
    >
    >>Hi. I registered through referral from a friend but the credits didn't show up in my account. Is it because I joined from work? It said something about not being able to register multiple times but i'm sure hundreds of people here must be on this site. lol. Please let me know
    >
19/8/2008 10:28:23

Tony Toca
RE:no credits for new user Reply

Thanks. I'll make sure I tell the people at work to register at home and not register from the office.
19/8/2008 19:47:36

Tony Toca
RE:RE:no credits for new user Reply

>Thanks. I'll make sure I tell the people at work to register at home and not register from the office.

maybe i spoke too soon. no credits yet. ill check tomorrow
19/8/2008 22:44:04

WilliamAC
RE:RE:RE:no credits for new user Reply

Hi Tony,

You can check the credits at Credit & Discount section now. Thank you.

William

>>Thanks. I'll make sure I tell the people at work to register at home and not register from the office.
    >
    >maybe i spoke too soon. no credits yet. ill check tomorrow
20/8/2008 9:56:30

Magdalene
TotalPost:3
RE:RE:RE:RE:no credits for new user - Please help Berry/William Reply

My friend referred me to join artscow but when I joined I didn't get any credits for being a new member. This is my home computer and I'm sure nobody has registered on it before. However, my friend has used it to log on to show me some of her stuff and also what products are available. Maybe that's why it doesn't recognize me as a new member? Please help. Thanks!

>Hi Tony,
    >
    >You can check the credits at Credit & Discount section now. Thank you.
    >
    >William
    >
    >
    >>>Thanks. I'll make sure I tell the people at work to register at home and not register from the office.
    >>
    >>maybe i spoke too soon. no credits yet. ill check tomorrow
    >
31/8/2008 12:40:55

Magdalene
RE:no credits for new user - Please help Berry/William Reply

Bump. Berry, what did I do wrong? Can you please manually add the credits? Thanks.

>My friend referred me to join artscow but when I joined I didn't get any credits for being a new member. This is my home computer and I'm sure nobody has registered on it before. However, my friend has used it to log on to show me some of her stuff and also what products are available. Maybe that's why it doesn't recognize me as a new member? Please help. Thanks!
    >
    >>Hi Tony,
    >>
    >>You can check the credits at Credit & Discount section now. Thank you.
    >>
    >>William
    >>
    >>
    >>>>Thanks. I'll make sure I tell the people at work to register at home and not register from the office.
    >>>
    >>>maybe i spoke too soon. no credits yet. ill check tomorrow
    >>
    >
1/9/2008 23:25:47

WilliamAC
RE:RE:no credits for new user - Please help Berry/William Reply

Hi Magdalene,

We found there has about 3 persons subscribed thru your IP/network. Sorry, to be fair to other memebers. You need to subscribe our service with different email in different network to enjoy the free credits. Thank you.

William
2/9/2008 10:35:05

Magdalene
RE:RE:RE:no credits for new user - Please help Berry/William Reply

Hi William,

Thanks for your answer. This does not make sense as my home computer is not networked. I don't know how it is possible that other people have signed up under my IP/network. Can it be because I don't have a fixed IP address with my internet provider?

Anyway please advise if I should try signing up again through another computer? I thought this was exactly what you wanted to discourage?

>Hi Magdalene,
    >
    >We found there has about 3 persons subscribed thru your IP/network. Sorry, to be fair to other memebers. You need to subscribe our service with different email in different network to enjoy the free credits. Thank you.
    >
    >William
    >
2/9/2008 22:36:25

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:RE:no credits for new user - Please help Berry/William Reply

Having the same ip/network could also mean a bracket of people using your internet provider (so technically you may not/will never know who they are but using the same internet provider could do this)

Hope this helps explain it for you
2/9/2008 22:57:40
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1