Your are the 3626th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1
AuthorPosts

MsTinaK Gemini
TotalPost:225
2 business card holders (Pictures included) Reply

This is a mixed review. When I first saw them I was thrilled. The photo's don't do it justice, because of the coating over them, they don't appear via camera as they do as well in person. Guess you'll just have to take my word on that LOL
    In person they are clearer. The darker butterfly was a better choice, the yellow ended up being just a tad washed out. But still 'ok'

The problem is that they aren't very practical for any heavy use. You can see already the light scratches on the surface of the blue butterfly card holder, and I've only taken it out of it's plastic sleeve 3 times to look/show it.

If it's going to sit on your desk or a counter it would look great. Unfortunately I'm going to have to carry mine with me, subjecting it to more scratches and little divots because of the texture or softness of the coating over the photo's. I'm not sure that the thin and lightweight aluminum clasp will hold up either.

Shipping took 10 days exactly and they were well packaged as all their items have been!

Thats one nice thing about paying only shipping, you get to try out things without paying a fortune!
17/8/2008 0:54:47

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:2 business card holders Reply

Thanks for sharing your review and pics.

I wonder if the cigarette money holders would hold up better. We don't smoke but it said you could use them for credit cards, money etc. And somebody else that ordered one (and the business card holder) said that it felt heavier. So I wonder if the coating is also better quality. I ordered the business card holder the other day and also will order the cigarette holder today. My husband would actually use it so I need something that will hold up
17/8/2008 1:08:16

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:2 business card holders Reply

I would LOVE to see pictures of your when you get them.

Always wanna see what everyone else is getting....LoL
17/8/2008 1:49:50

Rachelle Leo
TotalPost:126
RE:2 business card holders (Pictures included) Reply

I think these are beautiful. I'm really interested in trying these out and I might just have to now :-)
13/11/2008 4:15:04

Chelsey Scott Capricorn
TotalPost:21

"I'm not sure that the thin and lightweight aluminum clasp will hold up either."

I would like to second that. I love my card holder and I do use it, but I am so afraid that it is going to fall to the bottom of my black hole of a purse and break, it seems very fragile because the aluminum is so thin. I keep it packed full with cards to make sure that it holds strong =) If anyone has ordered a dogtag necklace, it is the same metal weight as that. The printing is done very well.
2/12/2008 23:45:07

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:2 business card holders (Pictures included) Reply

My husband's broke already So I ordered him the cig/money case so hopefully that will hold up better
3/12/2008 1:29:16

chadwick135
TotalPost:2

>This is a mixed review. When I first saw them I was thrilled. The photo's don't do it justice, because of the coating over them, they don't appear via camera as they do as well in person. Guess you'll just have to take my word on that LOL
    > In person they are clearer. The darker butterfly was a better choice, the yellow ended up being just a tad washed out. But still 'ok'
    >
    >The problem is that they aren't very practical for any heavy use. You can see already the light scratches on the surface of the blue butterfly card holder, and I've only taken it out of it's plastic sleeve 3 times to look/show it.
    >
    >If it's going to sit on your desk or a counter it would look great. Unfortunately I'm going to have to carry mine with me, subjecting it to more scratches and little divots because of the texture or softness of the coating over the photo's. I'm not sure that the thin and lightweight aluminum clasp will hold up either.
    >
    >Shipping took 10 days exactly and they were well packaged as all their items have been!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Thats one nice thing about paying only shipping, you get to try out things without paying a fortune!
    >

Thank you for this posting, you’ve got a few solid points but will you be posting a follow up to this?

----------
    purse hanger
30/1/2012 16:07:47

jane tran
TotalPost:5

After an event, I normal have so lot of business cards. So I use CardFila.com to keep them. Only 1 minutes for store 20 business cards.
    You can access the contacts everywhere without Internet connection by using CardFila for Mobile (iPhone or Android phones)
    I keep more thousands of business cards on Iphone now
    http://CardFila.com
10/9/2012 13:09:50

jane tran
TotalPost:5

After an event, I normal have so lot of business cards. So I use CardFila.com to keep them. Only 1 minutes for store 20 business cards.
    You can access the contacts everywhere without Internet connection by using CardFila for Mobile (iPhone or Android phones)
    I keep more thousands of business cards on Iphone now
    http://CardFila.com
10/9/2012 13:11:21

jenifer
TotalPost:8
RE:RE:2 business card holders (Pictures included) Reply

>After an event, I normal have so lot of business cards. So I use CardFila.com to keep them. Only 1 minutes for store 20 business cards.
    >You can access the contacts everywhere without Internet connection by using CardFila for Mobile (iPhone or Android phones)
    > I keep more thousands of business cards on Iphone now
    >http://CardFila.com
    >
    Thanks Jane Tran! I tried http://cardfila.com and find very satisfied about it. Especially with its newest app: CF 2.0, I can make a call with any format of phone number.
26/2/2013 11:48:35

Lucy
TotalPost:1

>This is a mixed review. When I first saw them I was thrilled. The photo's don't do it justice, because of the coating over them, they don't appear via camera as they do as well in person. Guess you'll just have to take my word on that LOL
    > In person they are clearer. The darker butterfly was a better choice, the yellow ended up being just a tad washed out. But still 'ok'
    >
    >The problem is that they aren't very practical for any heavy use. You can see already the light scratches on the surface of the blue butterfly card holder, and I've only taken it out of it's plastic sleeve 3 times to look/show it.
    >
    >If it's going to sit on your desk or a counter it would look great. Unfortunately I'm going to have to carry mine with me, subjecting it to more scratches and little divots because of the texture or softness of the coating over the photo's. I'm not sure that the thin and lightweight aluminum clasp will hold up either.
    >
    >Shipping took 10 days exactly and they were well packaged as all their items have been!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Thats one nice thing about paying only shipping, you get to try out things without paying a fortune!
    >
19/12/2013 22:04:57
Page 1 of 1, Total 11 1