Your are the 282th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1
AuthorPosts

Alex
TotalPost:99
Do Not Bend On Packages Reply

As common sense as it may seem for any of us, mailman unfortunately do not think like us. I think it would be a good idea to put "DO NOT BEND" on the items you send out (in big letters) so that the postman at least doesn't try to stuff it. I got some pictures last week and the Styrofoam board you put in was bent (even though it was pretty stiff) but my pictures were OK, but i would have much rathered have gone through the hassle of picking up a package of good photos rather than unstuffing a mailbox with damaged photos.
    Just my 2 cents.
18/8/2008 12:33:02

Brian
TotalPost:42
RE:Do Not Bend On Packages Reply

>As common sense as it may seem for any of us, mailman unfortunately do not think like us. I think it would be a good idea to put "DO NOT BEND" on the items you send out (in big letters) so that the postman at least doesn't try to stuff it. I got some pictures last week and the Styrofoam board you put in was bent (even though it was pretty stiff) but my pictures were OK, but i would have much rathered have gone through the hassle of picking up a package of good photos rather than unstuffing a mailbox with damaged photos.
    >Just my 2 cents.

Yeah this is actually a pretty good idea, I didn't think of this because I had my pictures delivered to work (where they have a huge mailbox). However when I go to order pics and have them sent to my apartment, I am almost certain the postman will bend them to fit them in my box. If there is a warning like suggested, they would deliver them to the office instead of trying to cram them in my box. (at least thats my hope)
21/8/2008 1:25:12

Alex

Fortunately, for my book they left it unbent, and I got it in one piece and picked it up instead of my mail box. I still have to write a review of that this weekend because I love it.
21/8/2008 2:15:13

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:Do Not Bend On Packages Reply

I also think this is a good idea!

A stamp, a sticker, SOMETHING!
21/8/2008 8:00:02

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:RE:Do Not Bend On Packages Reply

>I also think this is a good idea!
    >
    >A stamp, a sticker, SOMETHING!
    Yeah my mailman is not the brightest either so I think this is a good idea too
21/8/2008 8:05:55

Alex

Just saw someone's 4x6 pictures review, and that package had a do not bend sticker on it
22/8/2008 10:50:25

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Do Not Bend On Packages Reply

>Just saw someone's 4x6 pictures review, and that package had a do not bend sticker on it

I just got wallets today and the envelope had it printed on there
22/8/2008 10:52:26
Page 1 of 1, Total 7 1