Your are the 2562th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1
AuthorPosts

Stacy Gibbons
TotalPost:68
New photo book... Pics look great! and another question... Reply

I ordered a new photobook for a friend (My 5th) and the pics turned out GREAT as you can see

I did however have trouble with the cover page being glued to the blank white page

When I tried to pry them apart it tore the page a little so I stopped trying

I worked hard to get the first page perfect and I was a little disappointed that part of it was glued and you couldn't see the whole thing.

Over all it is a great book, just a little disappointed with the glue! This was order #407780
    I also ordered a mouse pad on the 4th and still haven't received it. Do you know when I should expect it? Thanks! The order the mouse pad was in is #388549
19/8/2008 3:08:45

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:New photo book... has glue on page.... Pics look great though Reply

Wow the photos are aswesome.

Also ALL of my photo books from Artscow are like that on the first page. (Being Slightly Glued together)
    I thought that was normal for their books, (I also am not a fan of that)
19/8/2008 3:22:29

Stacy Gibbons
RE:RE:New photo book... has glue on page.... Pics look great though Reply

>Wow the photos are aswesome.
    >
    >Also ALL of my photo books from Artscow are like that on the first page. (Being Slightly Glued together)
    >I thought that was normal for their books, (I also am not a fan of that)
    >
    Thank you... This is my 5th book and the first one with a glue problem. I loved the way this book turned out except for that. I took her pics at the local museum... Ever since I took my daughter's there everyone else has wanted me to do their kid's pics there. I think they make nice pics! I am waiting on my niece's book to come along with her Birthday pics... Her birthday party is Saturday and I hope they come before then!
19/8/2008 4:48:21

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:New photo book... has glue on page.... Pics look great though Reply

Hi Stacy Gibbons,

Thank you for your photo book review. The question you ask the cover page being glued to the blank white page is our normal/standard process. Every photo book will look the same and we can't change it. Thank you.

William
19/8/2008 10:19:32

Stacy Gibbons
RE:New photo book. Pics look great! and another question Reply

I must have gotten lucky then cause my other 4 books are not glued like that!!! They have a little glue but are not glued any where near as far up as this new one. I'm not sure if you saw my question at the bottom of the post. I ordered a mouse pad on the 4th and am wondering when to expect it. Thank you so much for your help!
19/8/2008 10:35:49

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:New photo book. Pics look great! and another question Reply

Hi Stacy,

The mousepad has been dispatched on Aug 08th. Shipment take 7-9 working days for arrival. Thank you.

B.Rdgs,

William

>I must have gotten lucky then cause my other 4 books are not glued like that!!! They have a little glue but are not glued any where near as far up as this new one. I'm not sure if you saw my question at the bottom of the post. I ordered a mouse pad on the 4th and am wondering when to expect it. Thank you so much for your help!
19/8/2008 12:56:02

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:New photo book... Pics look great! and another question... Reply

hi Stacy,

The 1st page glue is for protecting the stability of Hardcover and content pages, if there is no glue on 1st page, your hardcover will be broken in very short time. Next time, don't put important information on 1st page and last logo page (if you add $2.00 to change it.)

We DID add "gray bleeding area" for the 1st page's glue area, please check our photo book designer please.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
19/8/2008 17:21:43

Stacy Gibbons
RE:RE:New photo book... Pics look great! and another question... Reply

I checked the other books and they do have glue there, just not as far up so I didn't notice... The pics are GREAT... I see some people say they have trouble with color on theirs but I have NEVER had any problem. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOBOOKS!!! Thanks for such GREAT books! I will be watching for the mousepad, sometimes our Post office is a bit slower than they admit to being.
19/8/2008 22:15:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 8 1