Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 19 1
AuthorPosts

Ann Aquarius
Title:Digi-Scrapper Noob
TotalPost:75
Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag (photos incl) Reply

I got my dog tag in the mail today (I'd been waiting anxiously since I placed the order)...and I have to say that it is PERFECT! The photos are well sealed in an enamel coating and it's not very heavy. It could be attached to most anything...keychain, diaper bag, book bag, purse. Only one thing I'm not very big on is the chain that came with it. It (the chain...not the tag) is not as good of quality as one I have on another dog tag I had purchased off of Ebay a long time ago. But it's nothing I would base my decision of purchasing another on! I will definitely be buying more of these in the near future!!!

Berry & William, Excellent Job!

19/8/2008 3:47:29

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

very nice thanks for sharing!
19/8/2008 3:53:43

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

thanks for sharing!

Im thinking of getting me a few. glad to hear it is of good quality!
19/8/2008 4:54:04

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

I was also thinking of getting a few... thanks for posting
22/8/2008 1:54:07

RM
RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

You know, I think I will replace the chain all together and just put a keyring. It would make a cute keychain.
28/8/2008 11:44:42

Alex
TotalPost:99
RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

>You know, I think I will replace the chain all together and just put a keyring. It would make a cute keychain.
    Aw, it is cute. I like your idea R.M. of making it a keychain instead. It looks so nice and cute picture.
28/8/2008 12:25:32

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

I like the idea both ways it turned out fantastic... hrm... more to add ot the xmas list...

CUTE pics btw
28/8/2008 12:50:49

Charray
TotalPost:541
RE:RE:RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag Reply

Thats what I was just thinking
28/8/2008 17:42:21

Carrie
TotalPost:72
RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag (photos incl) Reply

thanks I just ordered a 2 sided one for my 7 year old DD and her best friend- has them together a couple months ago and then on the back it has them at 2 years old. Thought that they would make good "best friend" type necklaces.
    Carrie
8/9/2008 7:13:58

jonathan
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag (photos incl) Reply

Can you give us an update as to the longevity of the product? Is it still looking good? Thanks!

Cute pictures BTW :)
7/11/2008 9:39:47

Doug Griffin
TotalPost:1

I absolutely love the dog tags. After I got my initial order, I was so impressed that I designed some for my grandkids for Christmas, also for the final table of our upcoming poker tournament and for all the girls at the dental office where my wife works (they will probably replace the chains with pins and use them as name tags).
    Such a bargain, too!
29/11/2008 5:59:21

RM
RE:RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag (photos incl) Reply

>Can you give us an update as to the longevity of the product? Is it still looking good? Thanks!
    >
    >Cute pictures BTW :)

I had ordered in August and received in September and they are holding up nicely. I have one w/ pics of my boys and my husband (2side) on a diaper bag and it still looks great.
2/12/2008 4:13:28

Jessica Capricorn
TotalPost:131

very nice and she is a cutie.
7/12/2008 21:11:22

Ann
TotalPost:15
RE:RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag (photos incl) Reply

Just wanted to give an update on this particular dog tag (I'm the same Ann...just a different email addy since Hotmail wouldn't allow emails from AC). I've had it now for just over a year and it's held up wonderfully...until I hung it on the rear-view mirror in my vehicle. The extreme heat from being in a vehicle during the summer has unfortunately caused it to start coming apart. I was not thinking when I did that. The pictures have not faded, it is just peeling apart. So, I still recommend this product to anyone. I just want to give a warning to not hang it in your vehicle during the summer months ;)

As for another I have ordered...

I ordered one for my toddler (she's a princess fan) and she's worn it to death. (She is not one to put things in her mouth thankfully!) I only wish that the ring that holds the tag to the chain was of stronger material. She has managed to open the ring to where the tag will slide off easily. I'm guessing it happened when she had it hanging on a doorknob and yanked it to get it off.

>Can you give us an update as to the longevity of the product? Is it still looking good? Thanks!
    >
    >Cute pictures BTW :)
14/10/2009 3:11:51

Turquoise Rose
TotalPost:81

Thanks for sharing!
    >
    >
    >
    >
19/10/2009 21:07:49

Lil
TotalPost:205

So adorable. Thats next on my list. I've been really happy with everything so far~

-----------------------------------------------
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can see all my free templates here:
    http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/Lil

I have many categories of kits here:
    http://www.artscow.com/digital-scrapbooking/Lil
24/10/2010 7:17:36

gaga
TotalPost:57
RE:RE:Absolutely LOVE my Dog Tag (photos incl) Reply

I have to agree with that. I just wonder where these pendants are made.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Photo Designing Newbie
8/6/2012 4:01:15

vivek
TotalPost:24

Thank you for sharing...
    It's a really nice personalized gift.
6/9/2014 4:08:29

RD
TotalPost:1677

The dog tags are great. I've also used them to decorate key chains and purses.
14/9/2014 5:44:53
Page 1 of 1, Total 19 1