Your are the 300th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1
AuthorPosts

Amy Untiedt
TotalPost:1
Can you get a "share album" option? Reply

I have lots of pictures from our county fair that I'd like to share with other families from our 4-H Club. It would be great if you could add a sharing option so I could just upload all of my pictures to my account and the other families could access that folder to order their pictures from their own account. I know some of the other photo printing sites offer this. Is this something you'd consider?
21/8/2008 21:50:19

Hetal
TotalPost:1
RE:Can you get a "share album" option? Reply

Did you get an answer to this. As we also want to share pics

>I have lots of pictures from our county fair that I'd like to share with other families from our 4-H Club. It would be great if you could add a sharing option so I could just upload all of my pictures to my account and the other families could access that folder to order their pictures from their own account. I know some of the other photo printing sites offer this. Is this something you'd consider?
    >
13/10/2008 3:09:16

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:Can you get a "share album" option? Reply

hi Amy & Hetal,

The share album feature will be available soon, we will have the "photo book share" feature available first in these 2 days.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
16/10/2008 10:00:40

Alan Poh Aquarius
TotalPost:313
RE:RE:Can you get a "share album" option? Reply

>hi Amy & Hetal,
    >
    >The share album feature will be available soon, we will have the "photo book share" feature available first in these 2 days.
    >
    >
    That is great, any 'hidden' charges?
16/10/2008 10:13:49
Page 1 of 1, Total 4 1