Your are the 7029th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 3 of 3, Total 42 1 2 3
AuthorPosts

bunny bokes
TotalPost:4
RE:The importance of taking pictures! (a long ramble) Reply

before i do not really appreciate taking pictures and all especially when my mom gets so insisting that it gets annoying when i was growing up. but then when i see those pictures now i really appreciate it and how i wished i had had my picture taken more during my teenage years as i don't have much of them anymore during that time i guess my mom got tired of making me pose for a picture or something it is really valuable and it does say a lot of stories just by looking at old pictures so i guess its time people learn to appreciate it more
1/8/2012 13:50:04

myphotos
TotalPost:505
RE:RE:The importance of taking pictures! (a long ramble) Reply

I don't see any reason to print them all.

Print your favorites. Having 100 photos of the same event or person gets boring and excessive. Select your favorites of the person/event, making each printed photo more meaningful than 100 similar photos printed out. No one wants 100 printed photos (or even digital) of the same thing. Editing down your photo collection -- both digital and printed -- is a good thing. Some photos suck, some are blurry, some are repeats. Delete the extras and print your favorites.

Photobooks can include a lot of photos in a small amount of space.

>Photos last forever. Printing them would be a good option, I agree. But wouldn't it be costly to print all of them if you have a huge collection?
10/8/2012 13:37:20
Page 3 of 3, Total 42 1 2 3