Your are the 304th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Heather
TotalPost:2
Zooming out photo's Reply

If I had to shrink my photo's in my photobook, will the green background show up when it is printed?

Thanks!
26/8/2008 2:04:58

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:Zooming out photo's Reply

I asked the following question: Will the green actually print white? I'm hoping that it will since the theme of my book is black and white! If anyone knows please let me know.

Thanks

Berry replied with: It will print background color. If no background, it will print white.

Your case, it will be "black" for transparent area.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com

The page that I was using was actually black so therefore whatever green was showing would have been changed to black. Hope that helps you.

26/8/2008 2:31:32

RM
TotalPost:680
RE:RE:Zooming out photo's Reply

>I asked the following question: Will the green actually print white? I'm hoping that it will since the theme of my book is black and white! If anyone knows please let me know.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >
    >Berry replied with: It will print background color. If no background, it will print white.
    >
    >Your case, it will be "black" for transparent area.
    >-----------------------------------------------
    >Berry
    >ArtsCow.com
    >
    >The page that I was using was actually black so therefore whatever green was showing would have been changed to black. Hope that helps you.
    >
    >

Thanks for posting that Tanya. I had been wondering that too. I had photos that needed to be smaller than the boxes I was using so some green was showing. I was wondering if it would just let the background through or if it would be white (I was pretty sure it wouldn't be green). So now I know
26/8/2008 3:19:59

Heather
TotalPost:2
RE:RE:RE:Zooming out photo's Reply

Thanks!!
26/8/2008 4:21:44

Tanya Gemini
Title:DigiScrapper!
TotalPost:260
RE:RE:RE:RE:Zooming out photo's Reply

You are both very welcome!
28/8/2008 13:02:49