Your are the 497th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1
AuthorPosts

sharon
TotalPost:3
Change Months ? Reply

Hi... I dont think this question has been asked but...how do you cahnge months on the calendars? I would like to design one starting with December or January....is this possible? would like to give as Christmas gifts and would like to have it start within that month rather than months that have already passed.
    Love the calendars!!!!
26/8/2008 20:16:48

Venus
TotalPost:14
RE:Change Months ? Reply

This thread may help.
    http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=12117

>Hi... I dont think this question has been asked but...how do you cahnge months on the calendars? I would like to design one starting with December or January....is this possible? would like to give as Christmas gifts and would like to have it start within that month rather than months that have already passed.
    >Love the calendars!!!!
26/8/2008 23:14:21

Juba Walsh
TotalPost:2
RE:Change Months ? Reply

>Hi... I dont think this question has been asked but...how do you cahnge months on the calendars? I would like to design one starting with December or January....is this possible? would like to give as Christmas gifts and would like to have it start within that month rather than months that have already passed.
    >Love the calendars!!!!

Click on the month setting at the top and put in the month and year you want calendar to start at.
27/8/2008 3:43:44

gkk202@charter.net
TotalPost:108
RE:RE:Change Months ? Reply

I did click numerous times on the month setting. It won't let me change it from 2008 9. Is there a clinch in the system or am I just really dumb?
4/9/2008 8:12:20

gkk202@charter.net
TotalPost:108
RE:RE:RE:Change Months ? Reply

>I'm replying to my own post. I've figured out that one has to change the dates immediately, before starting any calendar. Otherwise the dates seem to be locked in. Took me two days to figure this out. Gloria
6/9/2008 10:05:41

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:RE:RE:Change Months ? Reply

Oh Good To know Gloria. Thanks for letting the rest of us know
6/9/2008 10:10:06
Page 1 of 1, Total 6 1