Your are the 3762th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1
AuthorPosts

Becky
TotalPost:1
Our family photo book (pictures included) Reply

I received my photo book a couple of days ago and was so excited to look at it. It turned out wonderful. I did check the reviews and looked very carefully at the dimensions and bleed area, however after following the very best I could the pages were still cut off a bit. Nothing important was cut off. I made my page 7.75"x7.75", but still had a little bit cut off. Just make sure anything important is at least 1/4" away from every side. I made my pages in Photoshop Elements and was able to upload them to artscow very easily and put them in the order I wanted. I have since ordered 3 more of the exact same books for other family members. I have pictures, but I can't figure out how to post them. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the help. Here are the photos.

27/8/2008 0:09:14

MemoryKeeper
TotalPost:68
RE:Our family photo book Reply

Becky, use a third party photo sharing site. A lot of people use photobucket, but I use Scrapbookflair.com to do my photos. Then you click on the photo and it will give you a link to the photo. You click the 7th button and add the link between the URL brackets. Hope this helps!

Jeanette

>I received my photo book a couple of days ago and was so excited to look at it. It turned out wonderful. I did check the reviews and looked very carefully at the dimensions and bleed area, however after following the very best I could the pages were still cut off a bit. Nothing important was cut off. I made my page 7.75"x7.75", but still had a little bit cut off. Just make sure anything important is at least 1/4" away from every side. I made my pages in Photoshop Elements and was able to upload them to artscow very easily and put them in the order I wanted. I have since ordered 3 more of the exact same books for other family members. I have pictures, but I can't figure out how to post them. Can anyone help?
27/8/2008 5:12:28

Sarah-Cay Prole
TotalPost:73
RE:Our family photo book (pictures included) Reply

Becky,

I would love to know where you got your digital scrapbooking elements.

Sarah
23/10/2008 15:14:12

H Fowler
TotalPost:52

Your book looks great. You did a really nice job. If you don't want your edges cropped. Make your pages 8" x 8" and keep your design a quarter of an inch from the edge. ArtsCow has a template that has guidelines to show what will be cut off. (I found the design was still cut off a little bit over their lines.) I had the same problem with my first book, but when I redid it with the template, and made my design area slightly inside the guidelines, nothing was cut off.

great job!
24/10/2008 23:21:52

elizabeth
TotalPost:3

your book is beautifully put together and your family looks precious!
6/11/2009 9:26:15
Page 1 of 1, Total 5 1