Your are the 369th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1
AuthorPosts

Deb
TotalPost:119
Dear Berry or William Reply

I have been sitting here reading the posts about your phto books and I am a bit upset. I sat and ordered 5.....yes 5..books last night, only to find out today that they are going to look ridiculous!!! No where could I find in your instructions that I HAD TO HAVE 30 pages!!! I only had including the title page 15 pages, and now I find out that the others will be white. I was afraid of this
    I should not have ordered 5 books withoutseeing them first.
28/8/2008 5:59:30

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:Dear Berry or William Reply

Sorry to hear that Deb... it has been mentioned in the forums though (sadly you may have missed that before you ordered the books)
28/8/2008 9:14:47

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279

Hi Deb,

If you look at our product description. You will know more about our products. Thank you.
    http://www.artscow.com/Create/ShowProduct.aspx?ProductId=315

William
28/8/2008 11:16:41

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581
RE:RE:Dear Berry or William Reply

William...

You should add onto the product discription that the unside pages will be blank white sheets if unused. In all fairness to her it does not say that on this webpage you posted.

Just that 30 pages is included in the book, not what will happen if they go unused.
28/8/2008 11:21:33

WilliamAC
TotalPost:279
RE:RE:RE:Dear Berry or William Reply

Hi Meaghan,

The page said 30 pages included so I think it's clear enough for everyone to understand but we can add more details on the product description page. Thank you for your comment and suggestion.

William
28/8/2008 11:34:54

RM
TotalPost:680

Also if you try to add it to your cart with empty pages it says "These pages are empty: _____" So to me that was a warning that they would be printed blank
28/8/2008 11:39:20

Meaghan Aries
TotalPost:581

I've always filled the pages so did not know about that warning...

Maybe just change the warning to say "These pages are Blank, they will print as Blank pages in your book if left this way" or something like that. Sometimes you just have to be "OVERLY" Obvious with what you saying so that people don't miss it in their excitment of making the book
    Megs
28/8/2008 11:42:31

Alex
TotalPost:99

For most of us, 30 pages isn't enough
28/8/2008 12:21:56

Deb

Dear WIlliam or Berry,

I understand that in your description it says 30 pages, however it does not say anything less that that will still PRINT blank. When you create the book it warns you that the pages ARE blank, but I assumed that they were blank, my loss for not using them, but never thought that they would still be included. I think this is just wrong that I am getting 5 books that are notwhat I expected. Not being a book maker, I did not understand. Yes, this is my fault for ordering more than 1. I should have waited to see the sample. BUT I was so excited about this book, and this was my first order so I just didn't know. Isn't there anything that can be done? I Suppose the books are already being printed, right? Oh well.......hopefully all the posts about this now will prevent someone else from doing the same dumb thing.

>I have been sitting here reading the posts about your phto books and I am a bit upset. I sat and ordered 5.....yes 5..books last night, only to find out today that they are going to look ridiculous!!! No where could I find in your instructions that I HAD TO HAVE 30 pages!!! I only had including the title page 15 pages, and now I find out that the others will be white. I was afraid of this
    >I should not have ordered 5 books withoutseeing them first.
28/8/2008 20:43:35

ScrapMojo

Maybe JUST Maybe they can stop it... but I'm guessing they would have mentioned it by now..

REALLY sorry your first experience was not so pleasant... Is there anyway you can use the ideas I mentioned about having the extra pages as like a notepad/journal type thing... or to sick in poems/snippets/recipes... etc (you get the idea) maybe to salvage the books for yourself ??
28/8/2008 20:48:07

Deb

Kelly,

I guess I will have to do something with them. I am just heartbroken. I ordered these books for Christmas gifts, thinking I was getting ahead. NOw I won't be able to use them. 14 blank papges is A LOT to try to use and who knows where they will be, in front on the story, the middle, the back? I may have 8 pages right in the middle of the sotry. I guess I am so sick becasue I spent the money for nothing that is useable. I will just have to wait and see since there seems to be nothing they will do. AT least maybe this will save someone else from making the same mistake.

I feel like this is my own fault for not reading ALL the forum and finding an answer before ordering. I just was SO EXCITED to have the coupon codes and didn't want them to expire. Anyway........thanks for your reply and suggestion. I don't think there is anything they can do to stop print.

>I have been sitting here reading the posts about your phto books and I am a bit upset. I sat and ordered 5.....yes 5..books last night, only to find out today that they are going to look ridiculous!!! No where could I find in your instructions that I HAD TO HAVE 30 pages!!! I only had including the title page 15 pages, and now I find out that the others will be white. I was afraid of this
    >I should not have ordered 5 books withoutseeing them first.
28/8/2008 21:41:49

Berry
TotalPost:1021

hi Deb,

Thanks for your understanding our situation. We are sorry that there are some "blank pages", but nothing we can do to stop it. What you see will be what you get. (If you are not sure if it is perfect or not, please ask our customer staff to check for you before placing your order.)

Anyway, I just added 3 free book credits for you. Shipping fees are not included. (Each book including 30 pages, expired in 60 days.)

Hope it can relieve some of your unhappiness.

-----------------------------------------------
    Berry
    ArtsCow.com
1/9/2008 16:11:45

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:Dear Berry or William Reply

There you go Deb its something at least right? (good point about where the blank pages will be too)

Berry thanks for helping her out a bit too!
1/9/2008 22:54:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 13 1