Your are the 382th Viewer
Previous Topic | Next Topic

Add to Favorite Print
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1
AuthorPosts

REBECCA
TotalPost:1
Customized Logo? Reply

How do you change the Arts Cow logo to your own personal logo for the photo book? I don't see that option on the photo book design template.
29/8/2008 2:11:10

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:Customized Logo? Reply

There is a page named "Last Logo Page".

And there is a button on it named "$2 to Remove Logo", just simply press it and you can edit the page freely.

-----------------------------------------------
    Ruby
29/8/2008 10:28:07

Alex
TotalPost:99
RE:RE:Customized Logo? Reply

>There is a page named "Last Logo Page".
    >
    >And there is a button on it named "$2 to Remove Logo", just simply press it and you can edit the page freely.
    >

The thing we've see nis that if you remove the logo, it just removes logo, it doesn't allow the extra page to be printed on as a couple members have found out (again, don't know if this was a fluke) But the official word must come from William/Berry/Ruby.
29/8/2008 12:03:24

ScrapMojo
Title:Addicted
TotalPost:935
RE:RE:RE:Customized Logo? Reply

I heard the same also and am waiting on a book now that was meant to have a poem on the back page... so I'll fill you in when I get it if no one else replies
29/8/2008 12:42:59

rubyL
TotalPost:573
RE:Customized Logo? Reply

As you see the logo page can be edited.

Ruby
29/8/2008 12:49:43

Alex
TotalPost:99
RE:RE:Customized Logo? Reply

>As you see the logo page can be edited.
    >
    >
    >

http://forum.artscow.com/ShowPost.aspx?ThreadId=13150

referencing this thread, it's something someone has gone through, but the changes on the last page didn't save?
29/8/2008 12:55:37

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:Customized Logo? Reply

Yep I did the same thing Ruby.. looked fine and the poem was there and i ordered my book... then I found the same post Alex was talking about so I checked my save book...... and the poem was gone so I presume it didn't print like that either
29/8/2008 15:49:51

Berry
TotalPost:1021
RE:RE:RE:RE:Customized Logo? Reply

hi all,

Contact us with your photo book name before you place the order, we can double check with you, see if the logo page works perfect.

For no logo case, in the photo book designerid, we don't see any images/texts on last logo page, it is blank. Not sure it is our fault or you forget the click "Save" before Add to Cart.

Berry
    ArtsCow.com
30/8/2008 21:36:42

ScrapMojo
RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Customized Logo? Reply

I have not got my book yet but it did save for a couple of hours as I went away shut down my computer and came back to add some more a couple of hours later and it was saved all perfect then the next day the poem on the back page was gone... I will send you a pic when I get it if the poem is missing
30/8/2008 21:43:55
Page 1 of 1, Total 9 1